MAC job - I GOT IT!!! :)

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Good job! I got it too! Maybe we will see each other at training lol ?
smiles.gif

ah fabulous!!!!!! well done, so where will you be based? when do you start?

thanks for everyones comments, be sure to make yourself known when you come to the counter
greengrin.gif
id love that!

macmistress

A little belated
tong.gif
but congrats. I only ever travel to manchester selfridges to buy my cosmetics from MAC. And a lady named Janice was so cool she helped me out on different occasions. She gave me her number to have a makeover done tooooo! You no her?

uh_oh_disco

Squueee! That's where I get my MAC if I'm not buying online! I might be in there on Tuesday actually, if you recognize me, be sure to introduce yourself
greengrin.gif
Not to sound creepy, but are you the lady with the short hair? It used to be red? If so I'm sure you sold me some stuff, and I was admiring how nice your eyeliner was lmao.

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh_oh_disco
Squueee! That's where I get my MAC if I'm not buying online! I might be in there on Tuesday actually, if you recognize me, be sure to introduce yourself
greengrin.gif
Not to sound creepy, but are you the lady with the short hair? It used to be red? If so I'm sure you sold me some stuff, and I was admiring how nice your eyeliner was lmao.

OH! yeah that was me, its back to black at the minute but yeah thats cool... hope you caught me on a good day
winks.gif
what did you get!? x

uh_oh_disco

I think it was....Honeylove and Blankety lipsticks and Vanilla pigment...possibly Jubilee lippy too? I lose track of what I get in store and what I order! Well I'll have to pop in when I'm next in town, so don't be too worried if some random girl starts waving at you :p

always.27

Wooo that's my local MAC! I'm hoping to apply there when I start uni (I plan to go to Manchester).