Mac Liptensity (September 20th 2016)

elegant-one

I'd love to see a swatch of Smoked Almond on you if possible, I know we have similar skin tones. I can't tell if it will go orange or pink on me.

Yes, of course my dear! I just check & its hasn't even shipped yet! Nordies...It had a good amount of pink to it when I swatched it.

EDIT: It just shipped.

Last edited:

boschicka

I'd love to see a swatch of Smoked Almond on you if possible, I know we have similar skin tones. I can't tell if it will go orange or pink on me.

If you have pigmented lips, it will probably go pink. I have zero pink in my lips to add to it, so Smoked Almond went orange on me.

NaomiH

Went by MAC and got Life's Blood today and it's so pretty! Figured I'd play it safe and get a red as my first one. Plus #TEAMBUYALLTHEREDS

elegant-one

Sweet Almond - Soft peachy slight rose terracotta brown. I LOVE it on me especially done lightly! This one may depend on your natural lip shade. Its very flattering on me.

IMG_9367.JPG
IMG_9368.JPG
IMG_9369.JPG
IMG_9372.JPG
IMG_9374.JPG

NaomiH

They really are fantastic. When MAC does something well,they do it really well and this was one of those instances in my opinion.
Thanks babe! I thought for sure that it was not going to work on me, but I really love it on. These lippies are awesome I think. I'll get a few more too :)

hitchcockblonde

elegant-one

Thank you elegant! I'm sure it's beautiful on you. I'll probably prefer it sheered out but I want it, along with Doe and Medium Rare.
I think my lip color makes it a bit more on the pink side. Doe is really pretty in person. I wasn't sure how it would look on my lips. MR is also lovely. Your lips are so pretty that you can wear anything!

martiangurll

How long are these lasting ? These colors are gorgeous but I am hoping that this formula lasts longer than say a Lustre .