MAC Lottery. You've Got to be Kidding

landonsmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
soooo if you get an "empty" envelope, do they spend the postage to send you your empty envelopes? or an email like "oh man no way you bought 500 envelopes and lost. tough luck"

hahaha. i know right?

SparklingWaves

lmao.gif
"I spy one of those mini shampoos you get at hotels!"
lmao.gif

darkbeauty27

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelovesyou
I spy one of those mini shampoos you get at hotels!

[/b][/size][/font]

LOL! Wouldn't that suck if someone received that?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
..... Im glad only one person purchased it...

I'll bet it was a schill bidder.

wolfsong

You think so? I dont know - there are some naive people on there! Just look at the really fake MAC auctions - some even get bidding wars...

Holls*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Heres how it looks lightened:

FAKE-1.jpg

seriously, how do people get all this mac stuff???? Is it free or do they just buy it and hope to make a profit?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollybwright
seriously, how do people get all this mac stuff???? Is it free or do they just buy it and hope to make a profit?

They can also be stolen goods according the the MAC MAs I spoke to. Sometimes boxes of MAC goodies will just "disappear" during deliveries and then you see them on eBay or other online auctions but no proof... *sighs* What criminals would do for money, eh?

janelovesyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holls*

Honestly there's not even that much MAC in there. i count about 20 items and that's smaller then some people on here's Mac hauls. I know I've bought more than that at one time before. And who says that's all new? That could just be a picture of someone's used collection that they just put back in their original boxes.

HOTasFCUK

Shit.........i saw this the other day and couldn't believe how stupid it sounded!!! Get these loser sellers off eBay!!!!