mac makeup rehab

yummy411

who needs to go? i do!!! i have a love hate relationship with my mac addiction.. it can make me sad and happy.. i feel like when i'm happy and really into it, colors, etc. i'm on a mac high, it's all good, i want to buy, test, feel, smell....but then i feel like i'm sober when i get sad about it, i spend too much money, makeup isn't my life, etc. then i get withdrawals and this cycle happens all over again. this is sad! At first i didn't equate this experience to something negative, because it's makeup, eyeshadows and lipgloss...

"they try to make me go to rehab, but I said no, no, no!"

:confused:

giz2000

IMHO, the cure for a MAC addiction is to work there...on top of the fact that you get gratis like crazy, you "get over" the whole MAC hoopla (all of the MAC MAs I know are no longer addicted...because they have to work with the products every single day)...just food for thought!!!
lmao.gif

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
IMHO, the cure for a MAC addiction is to work there...on top of the fact that you get gratis like crazy, you "get over" the whole MAC hoopla (all of the MAC MAs I know are no longer addicted...because they have to work with the products every single day)...just food for thought!!!
lmao.gif

I agree...I just got part of my EMS today & as much as free makeup is wonderful, I am so over it. I now have 3 109 brushes. What the hell do I need them all for (and why the hell did I order yet another one)? Yes it's my favorite brush, but I can't even use them at work cause they don't sell them at counters.

And if you don't get over your addiction, it becomes much easier (and cheaper) to get your fix at least.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
who needs to go? i do!!! i have a love hate relationship with my mac addiction.. it can make me sad and happy.. i feel like when i'm happy and really into it, colors, etc. i'm on a mac high, it's all good, i want to buy, test, feel, smell....but then i feel like i'm sober when i get sad about it, i spend too much money, makeup isn't my life, etc. then i get withdrawals and this cycle happens all over again. this is sad! At first i didn't equate this experience to something negative, because it's makeup, eyeshadows and lipgloss...

I do not want to go to rehab...but I gotta. Which clinic are you checking into.
rofl.gif

siawby

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411

I think I'll join you~~
smiles.gif