Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Gaiya

4 AM here. I'm also studying for finals so technically I'm not up just for makeup. yeah... I tell myself that...

Naughtyp

OMG
4 AM here. I'm also studying for finals so technically I'm not up just for makeup. yeah... I tell myself that...
True keep studying n it will pay off ( u will be up to get ur stuff lol)
I'm Painting my nails lol just waiting!!
I'm watching a little tv and lol adding stuff to my cart lol
Lol I already had stuff IN my cart I havent even checked to see what they are yet lol

Gaiya

MAC:

Disney's most iconic villain, brought to life in this summer's epic new film, inspires a limited-edition colour collection in specially designed packaging to delight the most demanding of dark sorceresses. Intensely admired for her evil elegance, despite her efforts to instill fear in the hearts of generations, this icon casts a spell of absolute adoration with sensuous shades so wickedly gorgeous, who needs beauty sleep? Pro discount is not applicable.

..... I see what they did there.

Anneri

Dont get it then. LLarowe is going to do a Huge restock of all the colors they are getting rid off. Ana posted the list and it just made me cry
girlhaha.gif
OMG I saw that and I'm so broke after AA! *sobs*

Dolly Snow

MAC: Disney's most iconic villain, brought to life in this summer's epic new film, inspires a limited-edition colour collection in specially designed packaging to delight the most demanding of dark sorceresses. Intensely admired for her evil elegance, despite her efforts to instill fear in the hearts of generations, this icon casts a spell of absolute adoration with sensuous shades so wickedly gorgeous, who needs beauty sleep? Pro discount is not applicable. ..... I see what they did there.
:lmao: they don't want us sleeping I see

Naughtyp

MAC: Disney's most iconic villain, brought to life in this summer's epic new film, inspires a limited-edition colour collection in specially designed packaging to delight the most demanding of dark sorceresses. Intensely admired for her evil elegance, despite her efforts to instill fear in the hearts of generations, this icon casts a spell of absolute adoration with sensuous shades so wickedly gorgeous, who needs beauty sleep? Pro discount is not applicable. ..... I see what they did there.
:lmao: they don't want us sleeping I see
never lol they always be pulling these early morning sneak launches!

BreeMakeupGeek

Do it, do it! I love HGL. Red Balloon is awesome too if you haven't already grabbed it and its still there. I'm super mad at Nordstrom for cancelling my back ordered Sunset Beach, though.
I did it, yaay lol I skipped red balloon,don't like the swatches I've seen so far. Hot pinks/slutty pinks are my favs :)

lxvefool

I did it, yaay lol I skipped red balloon,don't like the swatches I've seen so far. Hot pinks/slutty pinks are my favs :)
Lol, what a perfect description! I'm just starting my journey into the slutty pink side of life with HGL after someone on here called it stripper pink - I mean, how could anyone resist? I'm only human. I'm glad you grabbed it, I think you'll love it!

kimibos

I was Watching Murder She Wrote on Netflix but my Connection to the PS3 just gave up.

tI better come up soon, Once i fall Sleep nothing can wake me up.
crybaby.gif