Mac,Mascara,Benefit Recommendations

vivaXglamlove

Mac:
-I'm looking for Natural eyeshadows( I have embark)
-eyeshadow brushes (I already have the 208,219,224)
collection, Not really updated tho
Any other recommendations are welcome!

Mascara-
I'm using Prescriptives lash envy and I'm looking to try something new.
I'm looking for a lot volume, no clumping, keeps a curl, and under $25. No drugstore brands, I'm allergic to most drugstore mascara (really bad times at the e.r). I would like it to be at Macy's but sephora is fine too.

Benefit-
They just started selling this at macy's where my grandmother lives. Any recommendations. I was looking at their blushes and badgal lash.

I am an nw15 with dark brown/black hair and hazel eyes.
IMG_0285_1.jpg

daisydeadpetals

For neutral shadows I love these:

naked lunch
all that glitters
satin taupe
sable

The only benefit product I have tried is Dallas blush, the shade just wasn't right for me (NW15), it looked muddy. I've heard badgal lash is good, but I haven't tried it yet.

As far as other mascaras go, I just tried dior show and I like it! My lashes are naturally curled though so I'm not sure how well they hold curl, but I think it volumizes well.

Hope that helps!

zori

Neutral Shadows:
Naked lunch
Llama
Soba
Era
Brule
Satin taupe

Mascaras: Diorshow

*Luna*

Try Lancome Difinicils Mascara or Hypnose also by Lancome... IMO they make the best mascara out there. They also have a fabulous lash primer called Cils Booster... it's like instant falsies!

I love Benefit!!! I use their Benetint cheek and lip stain... I also love Highbeam as a face highlighter, it's very pretty on.

foxyqt

badgal lash is awesome! its my absolute fav mascara you wont regret getting it!

as for MAC, try the 239 shader brush and Satin Taupe and Bronze e/s =)

vivaXglamlove

Thanks everyone!
I wrote down all the recommendations.
I will look for diorshow but I'm sure If they carry it at the Macy's I go to.

For mascara, I used to have such a hard time keeping a curl. I use a gold Revlon lash curler and then I use Maybelline's Sky High Curves, one coat. After a few minutes, if my eyelashes have started to uncurl a bit (which normally they wont) I just pump the curler for a few seconds and then apply MAC Loud Lash. It should stay all day!

Tash

I would suggest any mascara BESIDES DiorShow. It's just super clumpy on me and didn't do anything at all.

User49

Hello! I have just started working for Benefit and have had some training so I can give you some good recommendations!

My Top 5 Favorites and Best Sellers are:

• High Beam - a really pretty highlighter that you can use under lip gloss, as a light eye colour or on apples of cheeks!

• Her Glossienss in My People Your People- a very yummy smelling lip gloss that is so pretty!!!

• Play Sticks - A foundations/concealer/powder in one stick. Find the right shade to match your skin and it gives an amazing coverage and has green tea and chamomile in it! Very nice

• Bad Gal Pencil - a really funky thick black liner! Just make sure you always use it sharpened or it's a bit messy!

• Perfect 10- a really nice bronzer and highlighter in one sweep!
Hope I have been of some use! I am more of a MAC fan than anything! I think thier e/s are amazing and can easily blow my pay check in there! But as a recent employee of Benefit I am finding they have some super yummy things too! These were my top fave and also the ones that customers tend to like the most!
eyelove.gif

MAC is love

The bad gal pencil liner is amazing! I got my makeup done at the Benefit coutner this past weekend & the MUA used it on me, I loved it. They have amazing shimmer powders that are really fun to use. You just have to be careful about blending them though, or they can crease easily. My #1 recommendation would be FY Eye, which is an eyeshadow base. I bought it b/c I heard it was good, but other people have said it creased their e/s too easily. Well, I bought it & I absolutely adore it!!! It's amazing!!! HTH!
smiles.gif

Beauty Mark

I like the Benefit Playsticks; it may be tricky to match you (not too many colors), but if you find your match, they're great.

I also like the Dandilion and Georgia blush powders.