Mac matchmaster 7.5 equivalent or mac nc50

Reemk

Have recently gone back to mac and been matched with the matchmaster 7.5 it was all well and good got home and looked at myself finish was fantastic but then matched it with my chest and hmmm it's slightly dark One thing I've learnt is when u match your foundation either match it with your jawline or chest . If you a person who wears things which show a bit of chest you don't want three tones light face dark neck and light chest make sure everything blends even if it means using a bronzer . Anyway I'm a cross between nc45-50 but more of a 50 . The 50s are different so always go get tested before purchasing my nc50 equivalents however are : Revlon colourstay oily combo 400 Maybelline age rewind caramel dark 2 Maybelline 24 hour stay caramel tud light Avon ideal flawless caramel Black opal truly topaz Black opal mineral foundation light Still building up my list as I have purchased a few please look at my blog it will be in use as of Tuesday 16/10/2012 http://rheamokoena.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1