MAC Nail Lacquers - Are there fakes?!

Mui

I was browsing on E(vil)Bay earlier, and I was browsing for some MAC Nail Lacquers. I saw some of them located in Hong Kong and I was just thinking whether or not anyone has seen fake Mac Nail Polishes? Of course not the really obvious fakes - where the bottles are shaped completely different. I'm talking about the nail lacquer jars that look "similar" to the real ones.

I probably wouldn't be surprised that there are, but just wanted to know if anyone purchased one or have found one??

Mui

Oh nono, I think you misunderstood me.

I was just asking whether or not anyone has seen fake MAC nail polishes. The question kind of came up when I was browsing for some MAC nail lacquers on ebay.

TheCollector

The only ones I've ever seen are the obvious ones; like you were talking about. Maybe someone else might know.....

Mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
The only ones I've ever seen are the obvious ones; like you were talking about. Maybe someone else might know.....

Probably.. But the thing was, there was this MAC nail lacquer in Burning Love on ebay and it had a different shaped bottle, and when I google'd it, it turns out that it IS suppose to be in a different shaped bottle o_O.

So confusing! Maybe its like the old version bottle of the MAC nail polishes?

Makeup Emporium

I have MAC nail lacquers in 3 different bottle styles so just because it is not the same as the current cylindrical bottle does not mean it's a fake.