MAC Obsession, too much of?

saniyairshad

What MAC product do u secretly know u have TOO MUCH of, but can't help yourself pick up some more of everytime u visit MAC?

Mine would be lipglasses
, I swear I counted 200, but I just ordered two more chromeglasses. I'm obsessed, hehe!!!!

messhead

EYESHADOWS!!! Thats practically ALL I have. I need to expand!!!!
graucho.gif

mistella

wow, 200??? I have only ONE lipglass. I don't like the lipglasses because they're SO sticky & make my lips peel. I wish they worked for me though because they have the best colors.

anyway, it would definitely be eyeshadows for me
smiles.gif

kymmilee

i think it's a tie between eyeshadows and lipglass for me. i have more eyeshadows, but i've only been buying lipglass lately.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
wow, 200??? I have only ONE lipglass. I don't like the lipglasses because they're SO sticky & make my lips peel. I wish they worked for me though because they have the best colors.

smiles.gif

Try using a lip balm before, and I guarantee there will be no peeling
smiles.gif

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella

smiles.gif

I have the same problem too but find the lustreglasses are fine

bruinshorty

eyeshadows for sure. I have around 100 and I want some of the Barbie ones, all of the Lightful ones (if the US really does get it), and the Balloonacy quad :/

2nd would probably be pigment samples.

OnaFyre

pigments in general, but B-Rich eyeshadow in particular. I think I have 7 or 8 of them now, and I ask if they have any left over from Technakol and I just buy them. It's the best neutral warm brown for my skintone, I just wish it didn't have the sparkles. Who needs 7 or 8 of one eyeshadow?

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
pigments in general, but B-Rich eyeshadow in particular. I think I have 7 or 8 of them now, and I ask if they have any left over from Technakol and I just buy them. It's the best neutral warm brown for my skintone, I just wish it didn't have the sparkles. Who needs 7 or 8 of one eyeshadow?

I think it's the sparkles that makes it so pretty!

franimal

eyeshadows, lipglasses, and blushes. i think i have satisfied my blush obsession because blushes dont come in such a large range of colors and I have like 30 or 40 and my lipglasses will go bad before I can use all of them ( about 70, plus lipglasses gets used between lipsticks or sometimes together with lipsticks) so I don't feel as urgent a need to buy more all the time. But I dont think I will ever satisfy my need for eyeshadows.