MAC Online buy - not ebay

SiCiLyGiRl

Hello to all,

i found a website for MAC, UD, Stila... : starauctions online store's categories

Do you think its real or fake?
hmm.. im not sure
th_dunno.gif

hope u can help me.thanks!!!
Sara<3

ilovegreen

It looks like another version of ebay so it's not an authorized MAC outlet.

You just have to ask questions about the product and make your choice from there. Does this site have the same buyer protection, etc

You'll always be 100% buying directly from MAC and sometimes it's not worth the risk just to save some money.

redambition

ilovegreen is correct- ecrater is another version of ebay.

that said, starauction (or Star's Makeup Haven) has been recommended by EnKore in one of his tutorials.

Normal buyer beware applies, but I think star might be ok to check out!
smiles.gif

Mizz.Yasmine

if u look thru the lipstick their prices suck(i didnt look thru any other MAC link)if u wanna pay 49$ for a soldout/rare product then i guess its the same as eBay.

if u want something thats available on MACs site too then i'd just order it directly from them.with shipping added on other sites usually dont beat what ud end up paying on MACs site anyways.
smiles.gif

SiCiLyGiRl

thank you girls. i dont will buy MAC items from the site. But i thought maybe the site is OK cause i dont know about the website. but thanks for the info
smiles.gif

and sorry for my bad english.

Sara<3

panda0410

I actually bought a couple of very nice pigment samples from this lady and they were AUTHENTIC. That doesnt vouch for everything but the ones I bought are VHTF - and they were the real deal
smiles.gif