MAC Only Allowed! *Pic Heavy*

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orkira
Thanks so much for letting me know where you got your train case from. I ordered one this afternoon. Thanks again!!
yahoo.gif

You are most welcome!! Which one did you get? I'm looking to get a second one.

GlamQueen21

Your collection blew me away!!!!! I love your pimgents and the paint pots!! It makes me want to get some of the MAC stuff at the CCO tomorrow!!

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Your collection blew me away!!!!! I love your pimgents and the paint pots!! It makes me want to get some of the MAC stuff at the CCO tomorrow!!

Yes the CCO has been a lifesaver. I love buying mac cheaper lol

orkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamenanegra
You are most welcome!! Which one did you get? I'm looking to get a second one.

I got the Black Rolling Makeup Case w/Dividers. I think it's the same one you got. I received it yesterday and love it!! Thanks so much again!! I will have to take updated pictures of my collection now won't I?

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennah
Whoa, nice!

Do you think you could label the pics? Pretty please?
greengrin.gif

I will. I had labels up before but I took new pics for the update and never came back to label them. I will try to do as much as I can today.

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orkira
I got the Black Rolling Makeup Case w/Dividers. I think it's the same one you got. I received it yesterday and love it!! Thanks so much again!! I will have to take updated pictures of my collection now won't I?

You must!! I need to see how other people use the case lol

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost black.
Great collection!
love.gif

Could you please tell me about your cosmetic case - where did you get it and how much?
smiles.gif

I got my case from yazmo.com. I cant remember how much it cost. Around $120?

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by -moonflower-
Nice collection! Your eyeshadows all look so new!

Its because I hardly ever wear makeup lol I'm not even sure anymore why I have so much lol

jjjenko

Awesome collection. I was wondering where got your train case or where I can get one like that?

FL0WER P0WER

you have an awesome collection! i love your paint pots and pigments <3

& that pic of your collection in the traincase is to die for. not sure why i love this picture so much, but i do!

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0WER P0WER
you have an awesome collection! i love your paint pots and pigments <3

& that pic of your collection in the traincase is to die for. not sure why i love this picture so much, but i do!

Aww thank you!! I love those pictures the most too. Its nice to see everything organized in the case.

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjenko
Awesome collection. I was wondering where got your train case or where I can get one like that?

yazmo.com thanks