MAC outfits for men.

I was recently hired for a full time position with my town MAC counter and I'm having some trouble with clothing.
I've yet to start the job but my last job required business professional clothing and I rarely wore black so I'm dry right now. I've been searching and searching for trendy, young men's clothing in black but its sad to say that its a lot harder to find them than it seems.

I have no Zara or H&M in my town.

I guess I'm requesting a few things:

info/photos/descriptions of male MAC artists clothing/outfits
websites to find slim fitting black clothing for guys
any other help!

Thanks, guys!

bmoss08

Macy's is a good place to look. I am also surprised by jcpenney at their low prices and quality of clothing. As far as just getting your basics like black pants, v-necks and so on I wouldn't underestimate jcp or Target.

Another great place with really fashionable clothing in black and white is http://www.facebook.com/#!/SLSDistributors

Stefan L Smith Distributors. I don't know their actual website, just their Facebook but I've bought some clothes form them. Their clothing runs small so if you're not sure I'd reccomend buying bigger. On their Facebook they have a lot of pictures of underwear up, I guess that's their new thing this season, but they have a lot of really nice clothes too.

Don't underestimate accessories either. Sunglasses, necklaces, belts/buckles, and scarves are all things you can invest in to spice up your wardrobe. Everyone wears all black in these jobs so if you accesorize it right you can make an outfit look completely different.

Also, get a good pair of shoes. When I say good I don't mean comfy. I mean classy. Something that holds a shine and looks stylish. Buy in soles if you need them to be more comfortable. Your job is to make people beautiful and sell product, not run around in slip proof shoes like a nurse. I see people all of the time wearing all black uniforms and you can generally take one look at their shoes and tell if they are a waiter or a makeup artist. Taking your image seriously shows that you'll take your customer's image seriously as well.

I've been a makeup artist and cosmetologist who has had to work on his all black wardrobe for years now. lol.

paparazziboy

i work for mac as well i get most of my clothes for places like armani exchange and express macys hot topic u can mix and match anything as long as its black just have fun with it