MAC Paint Pots on ebay?

nelyanaphonexia

I would DIE to have these. I'm not sure if they are real or not. I've never owned any paint pots before, and I could really use some help on these. I would really love it if they were real.
th_DANCE.gif

MAC McQueen Paint Pots Otherworldly Pharaoh Electro Sky - eBay (item 120280663686 end time Jul-11-08 19:15:43 PDT)

If they aren't I might see if I can get them through the gone but not forgotten program.

On a completely different note, how old are these colors? I've heard they are from last fall, but someone told me they are from two years ago...since I haven't been closely following MAC that long I have no idea. I used to just buy the occasional product, but now I can't go without buying at least one thing from each collection.
winks.gif

Brittni

October 11th, 2007 is when they were released. They are from the Alexander McQueen collection. They're currently available at a LOT of CCO's for a lot cheaper -- $11.75 a paint pot. So if you're close to one, I suggest trying that first! Cheaper.
smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
October 11th, 2007 is when they were released. They are from the Alexander McQueen collection. They're currently available at a LOT of CCO's for a lot cheaper -- $11.75 a paint pot. So if you're close to one, I suggest trying that first! Cheaper.
smiles.gif

thanks for the info. there is a CCO (thats the cosmetic company outlet, right?) kind of near me...too bad Texas is a HUGE state. It's a whole day's drive away.
th_dunno.gif
I really hate eBay...too many fakes and scams. I would rather buy directly from MAC any day.
winks.gif
Do you know if I could place an order directly from the CCO? Or do I have to go there to buy the products?

Brittni

You can't order from CCO. You have to actually go. However, you CAN call ahead of time and make sure they have what you want in stock. They won't price quote over the phone but it's usually 30% off so p/p's are 11.75