MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

TaiB

i might be wrong or mac's mistake but seems like all pencils are permanent, cos there is no limited symbol on heroine

BuickMackane

First image is FYH, RW, CYY, TP, Heroine
Second image is CW, Nightingale, Rosy Rim
third image is ETE, FC, CT

Thanks peeps!
flower.gif

As it stands, it's just Cyber World, Nightingale and Edge To Edge for me. Erin, would you say Nightingale has less colour payoff relative to the others? It seems to have swatched less opaque than the rest.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

See what i was saying? It's a weird orange too!
Ugh. Fruit Cocktail is wrong on so many levels. And it was the one I was looking forward to the most!

MAC, I am disappoint
nonono.gif

Anaphora

I decided to wait for Nordies to get my points and Ebates. I'm going to get Candy Yum Yum, Edge to Edge, Fruit Cocktail, and Follow Your Heart.

erine1881

i might be wrong or mac's mistake but seems like all pencils are permanent, cos there is no limited symbol on heroine 
I discussed the discrepency yesterday.
Thanks peeps! :flower: As it stands, it's just Cyber World, Nightingale and Edge To Edge for me. Erin, would you say Nightingale has less colour payoff relative to the others? It seems to have swatched less opaque than the rest.    Ugh. Fruit Cocktail is wrong on so many levels. And it was the one I was looking forward to the most! MAC, I am disappoint :nono:
No difference hun. Its a beaut too!

rebeccagrand

just picked up edge to edge and nightingale. will probably pick up heroine in store. i just get nervous when i see the total escalating
wtff.gif
ssad.gif

MandyVanHook

Thanks peeps! :flower: As it stands, it's just Cyber World, Nightingale and Edge To Edge for me. Erin, would you say Nightingale has less colour payoff relative to the others? It seems to have swatched less opaque than the rest.    Ugh. Fruit Cocktail is wrong on so many levels. And it was the one I was looking forward to the most! MAC, I am disappoint :nono:
I'm kind of loving Fruit Cocktail, especially in Karly's swatches. Can't wait to see how it translates on the lips.

smileyt06

I just ordered cyber world from this collection so far. Can't wait for it to come to pair with allllll my deep purples

Latest posts