MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

allthingsglam

If this collection does a Cranberry lipstick, I'm going to be going :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: I've been rationing mine, but not anymore! It looks beautiful all over the lips with a little touch of gloss like the yellow one from Playland, on top. Bijou is one of my favorite lip products of 2014 - use it now, missy!!
Yes yes yes to all u said liba I'm hoping for a cranberry lipstick If there is going to be a cranberry lipstick I will surely faint I love love that lip liner and I also love bijou This is big I can't wait

Addict4MAC

Cyber World - intense blackish purple
Talking Points - bright blue fuchsia
Follow Your Heart - vivid bright bluish red
Chic Trick - amped up fuchsia
Nightingale - midtonal cream plum
Rosy Rim - muted rosy tinted pink
Edge to Edge - dirty blue pink
Fruit Cocktail - clean light peachy coral
CYY
Ruby Woo
Heroine

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I updated the first post and hope to have more info tonight
Thanks ladies!

I'm excited about these new shades. I really need to start working on the lip pencil part of my stash. I wonder how Talking Points and Chic Trick will compare since they're both fuchsia.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Not a march baby here, but I'll probably end up having a march baby. So a perfect excuse to grab a little something. Candy yum yum is calling my name!
Congrats! I have a March baby too. She was born on my birthday! Be sure to treat yourself. I know I did. :haha:
Cyber World - intense blackish purple Talking Points - bright blue fuchsia Follow Your Heart - vivid bright bluish red Chic Trick - amped up fuchsia Nightingale - midtonal cream plum Rosy Rim - muted rosy tinted pink Edge to Edge - dirty blue pink Fruit Cocktail - clean light peachy coral CYY Ruby Woo Heroine
Thanks, Nadine! I want so many things. So glad these are perm!

Keisha Campbell

Thank goodness my credit card limit just increased significantly lmao all these great collections coming out!! I might wait on the pencils since they are perm but my greedy side wants to get them right when they come out lol

SleepingBeauty

Totally getting Rosy Rim. I've fallen in love with lip pencils over the last few months and I just love rosy colours. If they are to release a cranberry lipstick, I'll get that as well. Still sad that I missed the Cranberry lip pencil.

SassyWonder

This is going to be a big haul collex for me. I don't trust Mac saying perm anymore since FB is going away as quick as it came.

honey b

Thank goodness my credit card limit just increased significantly lmao all these great collections coming out!! I might wait on the pencils since they are perm but my greedy side wants to get them right when they come out lol
Same here. Even if I know a new item is going to be permanent, I tend to stalk the site or store and I still buy them right away.
sigh.gif

lilinah

So far, the only definite is Cyber World pencil, although i do need a new Cyber lipstick to replace the one i bought in the 1990s, since it now smells bad - has for a little while.

Maybes are Cranberry and Nightengale pencils, otherwise, i'll pass on the rest.

sss215

The Heroine gloss is coming back and perm??? yasssss I love it so much better than the lipstick. This is great news!

Latest posts