MAC Pigment...fake or not??

LilSphinx

I just wanted to post a better swatching of my "Grape" pigment. The left side is a dry swatch, the right side is wet via a home-made mixing medium containing 1part glycerine and 3 parts water.

100_7972copy.jpg

It does have 'some' shimmer, but not as much as I would expect of it.

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
I also picked up a full jar of Grape, which can be seen here: My Makeup Review - My first MAC pigment buy!! I'm pretty certain that this item is genuine and have already left positive feedback for the seller. It's gorgeous!
greengrin.gif

So, what do you think?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

I would also like to add (for furture reference) that when buying from anyone on ebay, it is NOT okay that they "only had 2 counterfeit item feedbacks", as written in your review. It's never okay to sell counterfeit items whether on ebay or anywhere else. If they sold one, they will sell more. I would stay far away from anyone who had fake item feedbacks. Unfortunately, what you may or may not realize is that many buyers are being refunded are filing with paypal and not leaving negative feedback for the fakes so you won't see them. Look for neutrals and even positive comments with questionable remarks as well. There is a website called: Toolhaus.org to search all neutral/negative comments on any seller before you buy. Includes the ones that are expired and removed. HTH.