MAC Powder Kiss Lipsticks

luvlydee

D6BC3BAC-FAD8-4C3C-BEF2-D15502CF4B4E.jpeg 1D288289-1FF5-4864-9D35-67A1B06D1071.jpeg
I had only bought 2 (Burning Love and Impulsive) and i’m thinking about going and exchanging burning love for sultriness. Not because the color is bad but because the formula is so soft that i think I would prefer the colors to be more neutral so that I can just slap it on. I dont want to wear deeper colors and have to reapply and make sure the application is clean every 10 minutes. I must say i was really impressed with impulsive. This is the only light brown nude that doesnt wash me out. (Maybe because it isnt as pigmented and heavy as my other light brown lipsticks)

lyseD

View attachment 65340 View attachment 65341
I had only bought 2 (Burning Love and Impulsive) and i’m thinking about going and exchanging burning love for sultriness. Not because the color is bad but because the formula is so soft that i think I would prefer the colors to be more neutral so that I can just slap it on. I dont want to wear deeper colors and have to reapply and make sure the application is clean every 10 minutes. I must say i was really impressed with impulsive. This is the only light brown nude that doesnt wash me out. (Maybe because it isnt as pigmented and heavy as my other light brown lipsticks)

I think Burning Love looks amazing on you.

PrettyTwisted

Anyone know if we'll be able to B2M for these, given that they're in regular packaging?

I was at the MAC on 5th Ave NYC today with about 16 B2M empties and the sales associate told me yes, I could B2M for the Powder Kiss! She said the only thing I couldn't B2M for was LipTensity and Viva Glam lipsticks. I ended up B2MAC ing for 2 eyeshadows though, Twinks and Black Tied

MACina

I was at the MAC on 5th Ave NYC today with about 16 B2M empties and the sales associate told me yes, I could B2M for the Powder Kiss! She said the only thing I couldn't B2M for was LipTensity and Viva Glam lipsticks. I ended up B2MAC ing for 2 eyeshadows though, Twinks and Black Tied
Pretty choice :heart:

fabulousmoolah

I bought 3 powder kisses with the 25% off code, Stay Curious and A Little Tamed look like exactly the same color on me, pretty disappointed in that but IDK if I want the hassle of returning. I'm hoping they might look different in daylight. I noticed the tubes are more matte than the regular lipstick line, also there's a funny little cushion in the tops of the tube caps. I wonder if the cushion is to somehow keep it more moist?

Latest posts