MAC Prep +Prime BB Collection (July 2013)

erine1881

Yaaayyyy for deep dark BB cream!! My MUA confirmed tonight!;)
Told ya :wink:
a3bf6097_image.jpeg

Debbs

Erine, do these stay in the line? lol I hope so as I am on a six weeks at least self imposed no-buy!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by jade81

Yaaayyyy for deep dark BB cream!! My MUA confirmed tonight!
winks.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

Told ya
th_wink3.gif

YEESSSS to all of this! When I originally saw the name of the collection I laughed to myself... Didn't have to think twice about skipping. But those swatches have me excited now! I'm still a little bit skeptical though because Studio Moisture Tint kind of pisses me off. So I'll definitely be at the counter swatching like crazy.

liba

The CC cream by Smashbox gets all my love. Thanks to Elegant for the enabling there
Yes she enabled me too and I'm using it all the time! And yes, my most stubborn dark spots are starting to lighten up. I have to clean my skin really well, though, or it can make me break out - I break out from most sunscreens, though, if I'm not careful.

KrystalAnne

Yes she enabled me too and I'm using it all the time! And yes, my most stubborn dark spots are starting to lighten up. I have to clean my skin really well, though, or it can make me break out - I break out from most sunscreens, though, if I'm not careful.
I just used it for the first time today (also enabled by Elegant). It's my first time using any kind of BB or CC creams. You scare me Liba, I hope I don't break out from it.

Innatchka

I think this would be a great replacement for my Studio Fix fluid in the summer! I am so attached this foundation, I wear it all the time. Time to change it up a little, specially when it's hot weather!

missmeghan

I wish I could be excited for this, but I hate(d) the BBs. They felt so waxy on my face and dried the living heck out of my skin when I left it on overnight
ohboy.gif
(I never do that anyway, but every so often things happen
sneaky.gif
). They were nice for the first... 20 minutes of wearing it.