Mac Pro card application

pleasantmacabre

erine1881 is right. There is a larger thread that I posted to a few days ago. Long story short, my fax was accepted and on the same day someone elses wasn't. Sounds like faxing is as hit or miss as it used to be, but feel free to check out the other thread just to get a better idea of how successful faxing has been for others.... Thread title: MAC FAQ: PPID/MAC PRO Card
I can't find that thread anywhere lol ;( Never mind I guess it is not under mac its under specktra FAQ

whitblue

I faxed mine and got approved same day as well. The Mac Custo rep gave me their fax number and attn her name. It showed in the Mac system the following day and I was able to use my ID to buy products before my card actually came in the mail

butterflyeyes

I faxed mine and got approved same day as well. The Mac Custo rep gave me their fax number and attn her name. It showed in the Mac system the following day and I was able to use my ID to buy products before my card actually came in the mail
Faxing has worked for some of us as mentioned already but for many others it hasn't. Technically, MAC has officially stated that they no longer accept faxed applications so it's risky for anyone to attempt applying that way. I did so back in March and was approved BUT several have done it before and after I have and were not approved because they applied via fax. So anyone wanting to try it needs to know they are doing it at their own risk and might have to resubmit via mail. If they don't mind the risk then go for it. Otherwise, you might want to apply according to MAC's currently shown application method.

erine1881

Faxing has worked for some of us as mentioned already but for many others it hasn't. Technically, MAC has officially stated that they no longer accept faxed applications so it's risky for anyone to attempt applying that way. I did so back in March and was approved BUT several have done it before and after I have and were not approved because they applied via fax. So anyone wanting to try it needs to know they are doing it at their own risk and might have to resubmit via mail. If they don't mind the risk then go for it. Otherwise, you might want to apply according to MAC's currently shown application method.
:werd: Directions say to mail it. So mail it. It's not rocket science.