MAC - Quite Cute - April 2011

Pinkdollface

Here are some swatches and comparisons.

Bottom from left to right: Blooming Lovely, Quite Cute, Lavender Whip, Play Time, Go For It.
Row above purples from left to right: Hollywood Nights, Candy Yum Yum, Petals & Peacocks.

Top row from left to right: Creme d'nude, Innocence Beware, Playing Koi.

Top to bottom from left to right:
Goody Goody Gum Drop, Da Bling, Boycrazy,
Moshi Moshi, Crystal Avalanche, Crazy Cool,
Azuki Bean.

I swatched the eyeshadow with eyeshadow brushes and didn't have to layer a lot. I put on two layers of every shadow.

Blushes from left to right: Outer part, Outer part and heart mixed, Heart.
Top row Sakura
Middle row Giggly
Bottom row Miss Behave

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here are some comparative purples: l to r Spitfire, Quite the Thing, Play Time, Style Curve

rockin

My purple lipstick comparisons

Colours are, left to right - Quite The Thing, Style Curve, Play Time, Spitfire, Riveting Rose, Night Violet Mattene, Plum Passion by Manic Panic.

Photo taken with flash

Pinkdollface

Here's a swatch of Mischievous Mint.
I used OPI natural nail base coat, two coats Mischievous Mint, China Glaze fast forward top coat.

Here's a swatch for Little Girl Type. Same application as Mischievous Mint. The colour is a bit more pink in real life.

My hand is more yellow in the first pic, because i changed the light balance from my camera. This was the only way to show the true colour of Mischievous Mint. I tried it with Little Girl Type too, but that didn't work.

meToo

Lipstick swatches of Playing Koi and Play Time. http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh215/ragamu/?action=view&current=MacQuiteCute009-1.jpg other photos are on my blog, including me wearing Play Time. Im Trying to post this mobile from the iPad, which isn't quite working. :)

meToo

Swatches of Giggly Mineralized Blush, pink base, maroon heart, and then all three mixed.

meToo

Swatches of Miss Behave Mineralized Blush, (my favorite!!), in separate sections and then together.

blowyourmind

I'll hopefully get swatches up tomorrow! Here are some product pics for now:

Candy Yum Yum, Saint Germain, Quite Cute, Playtime

Giggly

soco210

Lip Pencils:
(top to bottom) in synch, boldly bare, naked liner

Mischievous Mint Nail Lacquer

Ice Cream Cake Nail Lacquer

Playing Koi Lipstick

Bubble Tea Plushglass

Giggly Mineralize Blush