MAC S & Blue (Limited edition, Taiwan exclusive)

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
I would sell my firstborn to get that Mexico exclusive l/s.

aaawww
ssad.gif
that's not nice.... it's already sold out tho, if it weren't I'd gladly CP.

user2

Like Kylie Minogue said:

"I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky..."

b/c a lovely Specktra member got me the Quad and the lipglass!
Can't wait for the day they'll arrive!!!

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Like Kylie Minogue said:

"I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky..."

b/c a lovely Specktra member got me the Quad and the lipglass!
Can't wait for the day they'll arrive!!!

ooooo :d will you be a nice specktra girl and take a pic of them when you get them?

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
a lovely Specktra member got me the Quad and the lipglass!

Oh my! I am so envious. I collect quads but I don't think I have a hope of getting this one
ssad.gif

When it arrives, please could you let me know what's in it, so I know what to look out for.

Turbokittykat

Hey VV, I know you sold it, but do you happen to remember which colours were in the S.Eyes quad? I'm still hopefully keeping my eyes open for one, but I'm not absolutely sure what I'm looking for!

user2

Yes I do!!

The colors of the Quad are: Seedy Pearl, Star Violet, Beautiful Iris and Nehru!

The Lustreglass is Flusterose!

kristabella

nehru is also an existing shade isn't it?

why are people paying crazy prices for a quad that's easily replicable & a lustreglass from an existing line?

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristabella
nehru is also an existing shade isn't it?

why are people paying crazy prices for a quad that's easily replicable & a lustreglass from an existing line?

Perhaps they're not aware? There may not be very many MAC stores in Taiwan, or in Asia generally. It's a theory.

I wonder if the MAC head honchos ever lose track of how many outside of USA exclusives they issue? Most of us are fans and we have trouble keeping track!

kristabella

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Perhaps they're not aware? There may not be very many MAC stores in Taiwan, or in Asia generally. It's a theory.

I wonder if the MAC head honchos ever lose track of how many outside of USA exclusives they issue? Most of us are fans and we have trouble keeping track!

i wonder how big their product research & development department is.
icon_eek.gif

xiahe

*dies* i really want that quad...just like how i really wanted to the Beau quad but i was never able to purchase it
ssad.gif

Turbokittykat

I want the S.Eyes quad too, but I'm trying to keep it in perspective as it contains current colours that I already own. There are only 3 MAC premade quads (that I know of) that I don't own, and I'd like to complete my collection. I try to remember that it's just not worth paying an outrageous amount for a quad ful of colours I already own just to have a label with a collection name on the back of it.

Empress

Holy smokes, the things they come out with in asian regions
ssad.gif

Why do they make it so restrictive even for a North American based brand?

I really like the male set...