MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

lipstickjunkie

They're brand new lipsticks, no repromotes. I think they're permanent, but we won't find anything until mid/end of May what exactly will be release... But those purples though... I'm in love with those purples
Is there a thread for this collection. I have a problem finding threads lol.

lipstickjunkie

I have a huge obsession with purples, my fav being lavender. My room is lavender, I dont wear any other type of polish besides purple... I can go on forever lolol.

lilinah

I'm getting Dodgy Girl. I agree with October Violet, it's leaning a little pink, and i really want it to look like that photo in which it's very blue-violet. Oh, well, gonna play with it. Probably no other lipsticks.

As for RiR, i love RiRi Boy and wish i could have gotten a BU, but the color i wear the most of my four RiRi lipsticks is Nude, which kind of surprises me. The nude in this collection isn't looking like my kind of nude from the photos, but it will really need to be seen in person. Not that i need another nude lipstick...

Only other thing i MUST see is, Kelly's Mineralize Skin Finish Duo in Jolly Good - Light Cool Beige / Soft Pale Pink.

Bring on the swatches!

rooocelle

Riot House with Cranberry lipliner underneath it
Credit to IGuser.

rooocelle

Wow, I thought it was going to be too light at first, but seeing this makes me think that I may just be able to pull this baby off! It's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Yes, that's what I thought too at first. But then she said she used the cranberry lipliner (from this collection as well??) underneath it. So it might still be too light on its own.