MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

OctoberViolet

All I want after this is:
A Wizard of Oz collection
A Disney Princesses Collection (each individually of course so you get full line of products for every one)
A Gem Collection
A Rainbow Brite Collection
A Audrey Hepburn Collection

That's it! Not too much to ask for, right?
Oooh lala. Love all your collection ideas. I would love an I Love Lucy, Old Classic Hollywood, Pretty Little Liars, Josie & The PussyCats and maybe a Game of Thrones collection.

valentine580

5th online, 12th in store/counter. Collections come out online always before they hit store/counter. And launches are always on a Thurs.

OctoberViolet

5th online, 12th in store/counter. Collections come out online always before they hit store/counter. And launches are always on a Thurs.
Thank you so much Valentine for clearing this up for us. I almost had a heart attack.
friends.gif

honey b

Except for the Proenza Schouler online launch, which was on a Monday. The online launches are not always a week before in store.

Dolly Snow

Hiya! Um, Sweet and Sour would be comparable in color for Riot House. It's definitely a vivid matte shade, but not neon. If that makes sense. Strip Poker lipstick is like Honeylove but sooo much better.
strip poker is the only lippie none of my mac girls had anything to say about. But i am so glad you said honeylove which is my fav nude for me!

Melrose

I'm glad we can relax now that we know online is 6/5 and stores is 6/12. When I ran over to mac about 2 hours ago the manager saw my look of panic and said not to worry, I buy so much she'd be willing to charge me over the phone if needed, lol. Luckily she confirmed it's the 12th. I'm gonna go crazy!

trina11225

All I want after this is:
A Wizard of Oz collection
A Disney Princesses Collection (each individually of course so you get full line of products for every one)
A Gem Collection
A Rainbow Brite Collection
A Audrey Hepburn Collection

That's it! Not too much to ask for, right?
Showing your age now. Was thinking of Gem, and Rainbow Brite myself. Don't get me started on a She-Ra collection. White on rice!

stirfryedshana

Great, now I'm gonna want Strip Poker too lol. So now my list is KYY, Riot House, and Strip Poker. I think I can skip Dodgy Girl since I don't wear much purple and I just ordered one of the new NYX Macaroon Lipsticks in Lavender.