MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

purplevines

some people were put off by the show (you'd be amazed what influences people) and weird diehard fans of other celebrities that kelly has feuds with (christina aguliera, lady gaga) might skip it too.

I find that so strange lol..to each his own, MORE FOR ME US muahaha

breatheonbeat

me too! but seriously i've seen lady gaga's fans attack people on twitter who say anything slightly negative about her!

social media is dangerous in the hands of some people hah

kimibos

me too! but seriously i've seen lady gaga's fans attack people on twitter who say anything slightly negative about her!

social media is dangerous in the hands of some people hah
This!!! i dont understand Why some people go to others to trash their pages, videos.

Im a Huge Madonna Fan. and I've never Watched a Lady Gaga video, let alone Go to one and Post a Hateful comment. If i did i wouldnt have enough time in life to go all over the damn internet or Youtube Videos alone. I like to Ignore People i dislike. I dont like a ton of Artitsts. i just pretend they dont Exist, i dont Follow them Just to post Awful Comments. No Body cares about my Opinion about them. Just like i dont care about what others think about the Artist that i Love.

I think they Only Person from whom i wouldnt buy SHIT is Kim Kardashian.

Kristin Bacon

Sadly i do not have Ablaze liner..... i only recently acquired Ablaze lipstick, soon will own the lipglass and shadow tho!!!! I have a pretty corally orange liner from one of the to the beach or back to the beach collections i love. gonna have to find that tomorrow!!!! They should have also made Ablaze and Silly perm!!!! And the liners.

Kristin Bacon

some people were put off by the show (you'd be amazed what influences people) and weird diehard fans of other celebrities that kelly has feuds with (christina aguliera, lady gaga) might skip it too.
hmmm......... i dont know this celebrity gossip, or that Kelly had any fueds. Guess i never was into the show. That is funny tho how fans get SO into celebs beef.

Kristin Bacon

Nah, I don't see this being nearly as popular, Riri has many more fans that jumped for her products, I think many of the people buying here will buy for the products before buying it because it's the Osbornes (it may be a factor in their purchase, but not primary factor?)
OMG so glad my mom dosnt wear brights. I live with her. One day she was walking past me on her way to leave, and i saw my VG Cindy lipglass on her, i was like oh what lipgloss is that??? she was like idk one i picked up, it was on the table i assumed it was mine. i was like omg yeah cuz u go to Mac right?? Lol, shes cheap and dosnt understand why i need more than two of anything. I hide my makeup now. My grandma has also pilaged my makeup. Dont touch my preciousis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AutumnMoon

Sadly i do not have Ablaze liner..... i only recently acquired Ablaze lipstick, soon will own the lipglass and shadow tho!!!! I have a pretty corally orange liner from one of the to the beach or back to the beach collections i love. gonna have to find that tomorrow!!!! They should have also made Ablaze and Silly perm!!!! And the liners.
Silly and Ablaze... So perfect. I ration the hell out of my silly lipstick and liner.

breatheonbeat

This!!! i dont understand Why some people go to others to trash their pages, videos.

Im a Huge Madonna Fan. and I've never Watched a Lady Gaga video, let alone Go to one and Post a Hateful comment. If i did i wouldnt have enough time in life to go all over the damn internet or Youtube Videos alone. I like to Ignore People i dislike. I dont like a ton of Artitsts. i just pretend they dont Exist, i dont Follow them Just to post Awful Comments. No Body cares about my Opinion about them. Just like i dont care about what others think about the Artist that i Love.

I think they Only Person from whom i wouldnt buy SHIT is Kim Kardashian.
i listen to howard stern- he had lady gaga as a guest a few years ago. before he met her, he said he found her weird or something and then all of these kids started tweeting him death threats. he laughed it off, but i thought it was pretty ridiculous!!

and a while back, there was a list of brands affiliated with kim/other kardashians. it is like every brand! even things you wouldnt realize! this article details a few http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/ok-investigates-you-wont-believe-how-much-kim-worth-kardashians-net-worth-and-how-she-made-her/

including:

• Charmin toilet paper
  • Beach Bunny swimwear
  • Sketchers sneakers
  • Carls Jr
  • Midori
  • Glamor Tan sunless tanner
  • Bebe jewelry line
  • Muscle Flex VETA fitness gear
  • Quick trim weight loss
  • Brissmor watches
  • Perfect skin
  • Tria Beauty in-home laser hair removal
  • OPI nail polish
toilet paper.... how even

Kristin Bacon

i listen to howard stern- he had lady gaga as a guest a few years ago. before he met her, he said he found her weird or something and then all of these kids started tweeting him death threats. he laughed it off, but i thought it was pretty ridiculous!!

and a while back, there was a list of brands affiliated with kim/other kardashians. it is like every brand! even things you wouldnt realize! this article details a few http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/ok-investigates-you-wont-believe-how-much-kim-worth-kardashians-net-worth-and-how-she-made-her/

including:

• Charmin toilet paper
  • Beach Bunny swimwear
  • Sketchers sneakers
  • Carls Jr
  • Midori
  • Glamor Tan sunless tanner
  • Bebe jewelry line
  • Muscle Flex VETA fitness gear
  • Quick trim weight loss
  • Brissmor watches
  • Perfect skin