MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

erine1881

We understand it kinda sucks but it is what it. is but thank you for the ones you provided I don't agree with posting your pics with your watermark big for everyone to see and then she's placing her watermark too. That to me is disrespectful. You worked too hard to get swatches for someone else to claim credit. I'm really sorry @ernie1881
That's the part that pisses me off the most! She doesn't dare do it if it clearly shows someone else's face, but anything else she slaps her watermark on it. She's a thief! Nothing about her is original.
watermark it with funny comments that she won't want to repost LOL
:lmao:
I saw this just now. Wtf. This is why I make ugly looking collages. People got the nerve!!
I need to watermark it like you did "for specktra use only". Those pics didn't get stolen!
someone should watermark is with "trendmood steals pics"
YES!!!

Beautybuyer

I'm curious. I've only been a Specktra member for over a year. Has this type of thing always been this bad?
Yah lol Instagram has just made it worst. I'd say it's also blown up the mac scene more since everyone wants to have the lipsticks popular Instagram users have

elegant-one

someone should watermark is with "trendmood steals pics"
thmbup.gif
lol.gif

User38

These trolls are a pain in the ass and the main reason why so many can't or won't post pics anymore. It's sad for legitimate consumers.