MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

elegant-one

Should I just post a picture of me in a bathing suit? Or should I go bigger?
clap.gif
rofl.gif

Whitneyallison

Ladies, this was just posted on a Facebook page. I am
a. making sure this has not been stolen from one of our lovely Specktraettes and
b. making sure we don't have this yet.

Sorry if it wasn't stolen, or we do have this particular pair of pictures together already.

Love,
The Trendmood/Picture Stealer Police

All the lippies!!!
th_thstars.gif

erine1881

Ladies, this was just posted on a Facebook page. I am  a. making sure this has not been stolen from one of our lovely Specktraettes and b. making sure we don't have this yet. Sorry if it wasn't stolen, or we do have this particular pair of pictures together already.  Love,  The Trendmood/Picture Stealer Police
This was originally posted here, but by who i can't remember. And then it was stolen by the troll.

elegant-one

I won't list specifics, but...I've also had this issue for awhile with bloggers writing word for word descriptions that I've written here first with my pics, & then they post the exact same thing on their blog like the next day after I posted mine
nope.gif
when its word for word & certain exact word descriptions, its pretty obvious. If you're a mu blogger & you cannot describe color for yourself - you shouldn't be a mu blogger

erine1881

I won't list specifics, but...I've also had this issue for awhile with bloggers writing word for word descriptions that I've written here first with my pics, & then they post the exact same thing on their blog like the next day after I posted mine :nope: when its word for word & certain exact word descriptions, its pretty obvious. If you're a mu blogger & you cannot describe color for yourself - you shouldn't be a mu blogger
Preach!!! They've done that with [@]Mac-Guy[/@] (who started with the typos, and i followed suit) and myself, and others I'm sure. When purposeful typos make it into beauty blogs, you know damn well people are cutting and pasting. It's a world full of ugly trolls, and all this makeup can't cover it up!

elegant-one

They've done that with @Mac-Guy (who started with the typos, and i followed suit) and myself, and others I'm sure. When purposeful typos make it into beauty blogs, you damn well people are cutting and pasting. It's a world full of ugly trolls, and all this makeup can't cover it up!
Yep! and, I noticed other exact copying of certain things I posted..but wont list them here. Sad too that one is a member
ohboy.gif

elegant-one

Dear Dolly, PeachTwist & those facing similar heartache - I feel for you, & wish you comfort, love & healing in the midst of your difficult situations
th_hug.gif

The sweet peeps/friends on this board where an amazing support to me when I lost my dad & as I continued down the same path with my sweet mommy who no longer remembers who I am, but is still as ornery & loves to laugh just like me
heart.gif

kimibos

If I remember correctly Mac-guy stopped posting because Members in here stole all his pictures to put in their blogs. Which annoyed him more. Also all things that he recommended would sell out in seconds. People made sure to buy his recommendations just to sell them for more later.

Dolly Snow

Dear Dolly, PeachTwist & those facing similar heartache - I feel for you, & wish you comfort, love & healing in the midst of your difficult situations
th_hug.gif

The sweet peeps/friends on this board where an amazing support to me when I lost my dad & as I continued down the same path with my sweet mommy who no longer remembers who I am, but is still as ornery & loves to laugh just like me
heart.gif
I am truly sorry for the loss of your father. I truly hope one day soon your mother will remember you even if it is for a moment.
I agree with you everyone on here is very warm and welcoming. Thank you my dear.

MandyVanHook

Dear Dolly, PeachTwist & those facing similar heartache - I feel for you, & wish you comfort, love & healing in the midst of your difficult situations :hug: The sweet peeps/friends on this board where an amazing support to me when I lost my dad & as I continued down the same path with my sweet mommy who no longer remembers who I am, but is still as ornery & loves to laugh just like me :heart:  
I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. I lost my father in 2008 and my mother in 2009. I think about them all the time. I can't imagine having a parent who doesn't remember you. That must be so difficult.

BrknFlwr85

I am SO ready for this collection! I just sold some of my nursing textbooks that were in my closet and got a lot more than I thought I would get. Makeup money!
yahoo.gif