MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MandyVanHook

Girl you have to be kidding these colors look like they are made for everyone. I am going to rock them by themselves lol I bet they'll look great on you.
We'll see! I just feel self conscious in milky/pastel shades for some reason. Everyone loved Sweet Experience (and I loved it on them!) but on me I just felt strange and had to wear a liner to make it work.

breatheonbeat

We'll see! I just feel self conscious in milky/pastel shades for some reason. Everyone loved Sweet Experience (and I loved it on them!) but on me I just felt strange and had to wear a liner to make it work.

i'll bet they will look great on you. i feel the saaaaame way, but i bought sweet and sour yesterday and used it with a clear liner...

i generally wear brighter/darker colors, but this is a big change for me. i keep having to tell myself it doesnt look like concealer lips (i know it isn't close, but it feels like it to me for some reason.. just because i am so used to dark). i have be fabulous too, but i haven't gotten used to it yet!

Dolly Snow

i'll bet they will look great on you.  i feel the saaaaame way, but i bought sweet and sour yesterday and used it with a clear liner... i generally wear brighter/darker colors, but this is a big change for me. i keep having to tell myself it doesnt look like concealer lips (i know it isn't close, but it feels like it to me for some reason.. just because i am so used to dark). i have be fabulous too, but i haven't gotten used to it yet!
It looks amazing on you!

Naughtyp

I just want Kellys blush and her pink and purple lipstick
as of right now lol this could change as my bday draws nearer

MandyVanHook

i'll bet they will look great on you.  i feel the saaaaame way, but i bought sweet and sour yesterday and used it with a clear liner... i generally wear brighter/darker colors, but this is a big change for me. i keep having to tell myself it doesnt look like concealer lips (i know it isn't close, but it feels like it to me for some reason.. just because i am so used to dark). i have be fabulous too, but i haven't gotten used to it yet!
How funny, I just got s&s, too! Actually, it is one of the few shades of this kind that I feel like I can get away with not using a lip liner. This color looks so pretty on you, especially with that strawberry blonde hair! Beautiful!

MelroseLuvsMkup

374ec41f_image.jpeg
This is beautiful and will be coming home with me ♡

mercede466

i want all the kelly lipsticks now! thanks ladies :) i think i am totally passing on the aqua collection just so i can get all the kelly ones :)

erine1881

Ok, I love this.  Imma need to get my hand on that baby!!!  Also,  Erine... I think the watermarks are working.  She hasn't used one of your snarkily watermarked images.  lol
Hahahaha we beat that troll down!!! Oh, by the way, here are the lippies. I know we've already seen them, but here's the swatches i have in different lighting.
901c43d7_image.jpeg