MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

erine1881

i have never had those. where do you get yours?
My niece is a Brownie (a sub-group of the Girl Scouts) in Atlanta and i order em thru her. They sell em everywhere up here-outside of grocery stores, in the mall, door to door, you name it, but i gotta show my loyalty! :haha: She was up here visiting last month so they were flown up in with her luggage. Half her suitcase was boxes of cookies!

kimibos

My niece is a Brownie (a sub-group of the Girl Scouts) in Atlanta and i order em thru her. They sell em everywhere up here-outside of grocery stores, in the mall, door to door, you name it, but i gotta show my loyalty!
girlhaha.gif
She was up here visiting last month so they were flown up in with her luggage. Half her suitcase was boxes of cookies!
Its sounds so Cute to say she is a Brownie. lol

i have never seen them at the Places i shop at. ill ask my dad.

Dolly Snow

You got it! I haven't has thin mints in AGES! This is the first time I've ordered em in years. I always get the caramel delites, or whatever they decide to call em that year.
I hadn't had a thin mint in ten years, my brother bought some a week ago. He knows I love all things minty lol hes terrible.

Uptownbackinit

MMMM Girl scout cookies. I bought a few boxes last month, They were gone in two days!

Girl scout cookies are a lot like crack I can't ever kick em' when I have them.

I looooove ice cream too!

Now i'm hungry.

miss0annette

MMMM Girl scout cookies. I bought a few boxes last month, They were gone in two days! Girl scout cookies are a lot like crack I can't ever kick em' when I have them. I looooove ice cream too!  Now i'm hungry. 
Thin mints and tagalongs! Ok we need to stop I'm getting hungry. :)

Kat Evans

We used to make fun of my mother in law for wearing full makeup in the house, in pjs, while cooking or cleaning. Her reasoning was that if she waited till she went out to wear it, it would never get worn. She didn't want it to go to waste. She asked me "don't you like feeling pretty even when you don't really feel like you're being pretty? Now I wear lipstick at home. Even if I'm just sitting around watching tv.

erine1881

I hadn't had a thin mint in ten years, my brother bought some a week ago. He knows I love all things minty lol hes terrible.
It's been a good 13 years at least since I've had em. Now the caramel delights... I order those things every year!
MMMM Girl scout cookies. I bought a few boxes last month, They were gone in two days! Girl scout cookies are a lot like crack I can't ever kick em' when I have them. I looooove ice cream too!  Now i'm hungry. 
I order boxes of em and keep em in the freezer. Then it's a happy surprise when i forget that they're in there and find em months later :lol:

Beautybuyer

lol give up ice cream? I couldn't. Lol
Right?! I barely like ice cream. Only three flavors and one I can't even get at stores. So the only one I love and will eat the whole dam thing is the hagan daaz strawberry. I don't even like strawberry ice cream except that one! So weird But I gave it up because it became my drug of choice lately lol
i have never had those. where do you get yours?
You can actually go to the Girl Scouts website and do the cookie search! Lol that's how I found when and where they'd sell them around me!

Miss Dynamite

I always want cheese, and milk, and bacon, and chocolate. Oh goodness I've made myself hungry
I'm a weird one, I don't like chocolate much and I could do without bacon too...but cheese? Oh how I love cheese! Especially cheese fries, they are godly!