MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

th_drool.gif
.....KYY and DG!!!!!!!!!

And the purple packaging
eyelove.gif

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!

LMarie21

Ah, the lipsticks are so pretty! My list is still Dodgy Girl (2), Strip Poker, Riot House, Cranberry lipliner and I am still debating about Kelly's quad...I'll decide the day it comes out lol. Really hoping the website doesn't crash cause I want to add Lorde's lipstick that same day to my cart lol...

MissLiLaC

DG :bump: still on my list :eyelove: I've added Sharon's bijou lipglass as well even though I'm not a gloss kinda girl, anything sparkly gold I'm a sucker for :pp: I'm not sure about KYY hmmmm what is prettier KYY or HGL .... Decisions decisions~~:thud:

Ajigglin

Ok i have to make a Confession.  I Watched all the disney movies when i was litlle BUT just dont remember them at all. i have never been a Disney person. once i was like 10yrs old i didnt care about Cartoons and things like that. I even Took The arms and Legs of My Barbies and i chop their hair Off. and I dont remember ever wanting to be a surgeon or a Hair stylist.  So yeah, i remember watching that movie Mean Girls but i also dont Remember it. i dont know if i liked it or not. :unsure:  :loco:   I need more Vitamins. 
I HOLLERED when I read this. You are hilarious. For whatever reason, this thread has me cracking up.