MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Mac-Guy

LOL i Luv them nipples!!! Pearl is My HG MSF.
SP was a fantastic collection.
eyelove.gif

mosha010

I stumbled upon this can of wtf this morning and the first thing I found was "nipples". Lol. Anyway, I hate when they bake those eyeshadows in pinwheels cause I think after a few uses they become one big clusterfk. I can see these msfs doing the same thing: the brown taking over te light color and you just having one big latte colored msf.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Kelly's MSF looks more satiny, not as shimmery as Sharon's / By Candlelight, or pretty much any other MSF I have. That's why I want it, even though the colours don't look that special.

Rebellefleur

Kelly's MSF looks more satiny, not as shimmery as Sharon's / By Candlelight, or pretty much any other MSF I have. That's why I want it, even though the colours don't look that special.
Same here! most of my msf's are super shimmery... and then I have those retro ones that have glitter.. glissade, northern light etc... msf's have come such a long way :)

Kaidan

I basically always skip quads. I would have to adore every shade before I would get it and that rarely happens
So true! There's always one or two eyeshadows that ruin a quad or palette for me. It's one of the few things in makeup that I must check in person to see if they're worth getting.

jchait

So I went to the mall today, and asked if I could pre-order the Osbournes from the manager.She said no, but let me know that the doors in the food court open super early for employees and I can wait outside the Macy's for like an hour before so that I can be first in line. Ugh guys, I will officially be stalking.

Dolly Snow

So I went to the mall today, and asked if I could pre-order the Osbournes from the manager.She said no, but let me know that the doors in the food court open super early for employees and I can wait outside the Macy's for like an hour before so that I can be first in line. Ugh guys, I will officially be stalking.
Woohoo I am stalking too.

jchait

Hey everyone I was stalking trendmood and I managed to take a screen shot right before the entire post got deleted. Apparently, as Jeffree Star says the girl that got these products it's being investigated by MAC. Trendmood deleted and reposted the image
42285bfd_Screenshot_2014-05-11-15-37-52.png

Marsha Pomells

Hey everyone I was stalking trendmood and I managed to take a screen shot right before the entire post got deleted. Apparently, as Jeffree Star says the girl that got these products it's being investigated by MAC. Trendmood deleted and reposted the image
What the...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I doubt she's stealing the products, only to post them on the internet
ohboy.gif
... People are just jealous. How would a random person know she's ''being investigated by MAC''? Give me a break.

Dolly Snow

What the? Ugh.

Marsha Pomells

I doubt she's stealing the products, only to post them on the internet :eek:hboy:  ... People are just jealous. How would a random person know she's ''being investigated by MAC''? Give me a break.
That random person is talking a load of . Karla asked who watermarked her bottom pic, before Jeffree says that she's been investigated