MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

I am watching Watch What Happens Live lol and sharon is on. I have to say her make up is very pretty. Her highlight is pretty and her blush is so pretty.

Mac-Guy

Ooof, I haven't been around to catch up on this thread but Mac-Guy, I am shocked, SHOCKED :p

Last year, there were some of the most glorious MSFs of them all: Adored, Centre of Attention, Scene to be Seen and Rio. So smooth, such beautiful colors and versatility, all with a touch of pure fantasy. CoA is the only MSF I've ever bought 2 of. It's right up there with my beloved Elude. Most weren't terribly NW friendly…I will grant you that. I'm with you on the nipples though - that was a heck of a collection of MSFs. Only Rose Quartz was yech to me.

I'll also agree the ones this year have been super plain. Even the EDSFs were pretty, but very workaday. 2014 hasn't been the year of the powder of any kind - hasn't even been much of a year for blush so far. This is the drawback of the minimalist makeup trend. The good thing is, once the backlash hits, I am hoping for a year of some really off the wall products - duochrome everything, frost everything, glitter everything.

As for this collection, I really am not feeling it. One or two of Kelly's lipsticks, possibly Sharon's new Patentpolishes if they're perfect for me, possibly a blush if it isn't powdery and that's it. I don't get the hysteria for this one at all.
Oh, darling, bless you.
friends.gif

What i meant is that there is less buzz around mineralize collections these days. They also do not sell out in seconds anymore. They are not coveted items anymore. With the rise of new formulas, such as ED, the sales of mineralize products - especially MES and MBs - suffered a lot. The CCOs are full of mineralize products. Ebay prices dropped.

Hope that explains it a bit better. Maybe @HerGreyness can chim in too.

shadowaddict

I didn't graduate from there. I was there '97 and '98. I was stupid and dropped out to get married and have babies but then went back a few years later in TX when I realized I couldn't just be a wife forever. Thank goodness I did decide to change my major suring my break. I am from closer to Bristol and was in the area until '07 and have only been back once or twice since. Nine, light, all those words lol. Also, when I say Southwest Va people think I mean South West Virginia and I am like umm NO!! It is so pretty there but it isn't home anymore. YAY for SwVa peeps though.
heart.gif
y'all or youins' if you prefer.
So you're from the TriCities area as well? I was born in Johnson City. We moved when I was little but most of my relatives live in that general area.

MissLiLaC

2da43081_Screenshot_2014-05-13-11-40-30-1.png
Ladies not sure if this was already posted but I think the lavender shade is DG! Never said in the description~ credit to @glamouruk IG

ultraviolet

ok i can never time this right, when do we start stalking the site with our juice boxes? ;) after the disappointment of Maleficent i need some pizazz

jchait

I looked at the yellow one and thought of the Marge Simpson collection, but that was just announced so I'm sure it has nothing to do with that.
Look at the lipstick tube. That is a baby lips. Definitely not a MAC tube. Sorry to the burst the bubble of excitement
001_unsure.gif