MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

BrknFlwr85

Same here, I really wish they had done lipsticks or in the very least non-perm Patentpolishes.
Yep, lipsticks would have been so nice. I just love the packaging for this though because purple and red are my favorite colors. I like Sharon's quad, but I don't need another embark or any neutral shades for that matter.

BrknFlwr85

I can't wait for blog posts to start rolling in! Hopefully soon.
I hope so too! Come to think of it, the blogs haven't posted official promo images and the color story for this yet have they? I wonder how long it's going to be until they are allowed to start posting.

NaomiH

Yep, lipsticks would have been so nice. I just love the packaging for this though because purple and red are my favorite colors. I like Sharon's quad, but I don't need another embark or any neutral shades for that matter.
I'm contemplating the quads since I don't have any of those colours yet. Shocking, I know.

CrimsonQuill157

Same here, I really wish they had done lipsticks or in the very least non-perm Patentpolishes.
I was honestly looking forward to Sharon's lipsticks more than Kelly's.
001_unsure.gif

MandyVanHook

They tried to get me to buy a patentpolish at my counter one day. I tried it on and I had absolutely no thoughts about it whatsoever. It wasn't good, it wasn't bad, it just... was.

Dolly Snow

They tried to get me to buy a patentpolish at my counter one day. I tried it on and I had absolutely no thoughts about it whatsoever. It wasn't good, it wasn't bad, it just... was.
I can't stand those patentpolish things.
I tried one on and as I did, I immediately went for a tissue to clean it off.
It was terrible. I wanted to give it a try because they do look beautiful.

CrimsonQuill157

Quote:
I ordered Sultana online... it's the only MAC item I have ever returned. I don't like glosses to begin with and that's what it felt like.

NaniLovesMAC

The patent polishes are MACs answer to the super popular lipcrayons every brand is making right now. I like them just wish MACs version was more pigmented like Revlons. I'm on the Dodgy Girl train too! If there isn't enough room inside I'll hang ten on the top a la Teen Wolf!

jchait

I am so happy to hear I am not the only one who does not like those PP. At first, everyone seemed really excited about them and I was like...welp. Now, I feel as though they were a let down to a lot of people. I guess it depends on what type of girl you are: a gloss or a lipstick girl

NaomiH

I haven't tried them yet. I've gone by the counter like twice since they launched but just haven't been interested enough to even hand swatch them. :/

Dolly Snow

I am so happy to hear I am not the only one who does not like those PP. At first, everyone seemed really excited about them and I was like...welp. Now, I feel as though they were a let down to a lot of people. I guess it depends on what type of girl you are: a gloss or a lipstick girl
I was one of those who was excited for PP.
I was disappointed I expected I guess more from them.
I am for sure a lipstick girl!

BrknFlwr85

I'm on the Dodgy Girl train too! If there isn't enough room inside I'll hang ten on the top a la Teen Wolf!
They definitely don't stack up to what other brands have been releasing. I think MAC is coming out with a different lip pencil type of thing, but I can't seem to remember what they are called. Anyone want to refresh my memory?

Tahlia

They definitely don't stack up to what other brands have been releasing. I think MAC is coming out with a different lip pencil type of thing, but I can't seem to remember what they are called. Anyone want to refresh my memory? 
The velvetease pencils. I can't wait for those :eyelove: