MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

steaminghot

5th online!
I guess I got confused. All these collections. I just want to be prepared. I need the three lipsticks and copperthorn from moody blooms and maybe Worldly wealth and I'm done until the Simpsons. I don't feel so bad, since I skipped a couple of collections.

Dolly Snow

I guess I got confused. All these collections. I just want to be prepared. I need the three lipsticks and copperthorn from moody blooms and maybe Worldly wealth and I'm done until the Simpsons. I don't feel so bad, since I skipped a couple of collections.
I understand love! I have skipped a lot too. It is better to be prepared than sorry later :)

steaminghot

I understand love! I have skipped a lot too. It is better to be prepared than sorry later :)
I hope somebody does a comparison swatch of strip poker. I may skip that and just get the other two on my list. I have velvet teddy, Riri nude, bad girl Riri, and I just ordered enchanted one. I may not need another nude matte. That way I could spend that money on something else, because I know I'm not saving it.

Dolly Snow

I hope somebody does a comparison swatch of strip poker. I may skip that and just get the other two on my list. I have velvet teddy, Riri nude, bad girl Riri, and I just ordered enchanted one. I may not need another nude matte. That way I could spend that money on something else, because I know I'm not saving it.
As it nears we should start seeing what is similar. I think you may be good on nude lipsticks lol. But it is beautiful and at the top of my list!

Marsha Pomells

Well to be fair, I don't think I actually lost it because I am very good at keeping up with my stuff. My family (20+) people rented a cabin for a week in Tennessee and I have a strong feeling that it got taken by one of my cousins. I searched the entire house and called after we left to make sure it wasn't found, so someone snatched it at some point. I hate a thief, even if they are family.
I got my sister to give me the money for the Ruby Woo she stole off me, wasn't happy that I was missing that lipstick.
I think we're all dying for an All About Purple collection. People would go nuts for that and I would bet money that everything would sell out quick. 
I would be in debt cos of a collection like that. Purple to the end
PC is very unique and a great purple. Perfect purple lipstick in my opinion. I wish I had picked up true Chartreuse too. It was so pretty but at the time funds were not all there for me lol. But I went back the day later and it was sold out.
Yessss! It is! It's really unique. I was going in just to get hautecore, but then I got both because I couldn't pass up the color. I also wish I had gotten true chartreuse pigment but I grabbed the green pigment from FOF, and it's literally almost the same color.
I only concentrated on getting Instigator and PC, as I know I could pick up True Chartreuse at a PRO store (pro pigment). I already had Neo Orange and Magenta Madness

MACina

If I lived anywhere near you, we would shop! Heck, we would kill it! Combat gear and all! haha

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Hell yea!
girlhaha.gif
*movingtosoutherncali*

NaomiH

I went to the MAC store on launch day for RiRi Fall at like 6:30pm, there was no one there and I got everything I had gone to get.
girlhaha.gif

No trouble what so ever with that launch. RiRi Holiday on the other hand, I didn't even try.