MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

Oh wow, so you're going up against the tough ones this time...I feel for you, but I'm sure it will go well.

And...about the troll, if she is gone we are throwing a PARTY!
party.gif

NaomiH

Isn't it nerve racking? Best of luck.
friends.gif
I am sure they will absolutely love you and I'm sure you will love them. When I met my ex-boyfriend's parents and brother I had an anxiety attack because I am so shy and always feel so outta place. It actually went very well. We were together for 15 years (I was 16/17 and he was 21/22 when we started dating). I am still friends with him, but his parents and brother have moved to Florida so I never see them.
Thank you!
bouquet.gif
I am so nervous, I'm sure it'll all go okay, but I'm kinda awkward socially and get freaked out easily. I'll be sure to report back late Sunday or Monday on how it went.

erine1881

Karly told me that blush swatch is 3 swipes, so keep that in mind everyone!
In other off topic news- Is it just on my phone or did something happen to trendmood's IG?
I came to announce the news as well, cuz i noticed that one of her glitter swatches was taken from [@]Arla Ruiz[/@]. :rolleyes: , but her page is gone!!! Looks like the troll has been squashed!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think there was one going on, yeah. Is that against IG rules.
I don't think so, but maybe it was a scam. Since she didn't have any own material to post maybe she didn't have anything to give away either, lol. Just a thought.

NaomiH

I don't think so, but maybe it was a scam. Since she didn't have any own material to post maybe she didn't have anything to give away either, lol. Just a thought.
I could totally see that too. -_- Hopefully she stays gone, that'd be nice.

msarge

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome! (I would thank you all personally because I really do appreciate it but I don't want to blow up the forum with posts and annoy everyone on my first day!)
smiles.gif

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=800080]hi! This is my first post - I'm actually kind of (really) nervous! I saw a lot of talk about guests on the Alluring Aqua thread and I guess I've never posted because I just get nervous - don't get me wrong, everyone always seems SO NICE but I feel like I'm just butting in on people's conversations and I've never really known how to jump in! I promise I don't read to find out what's popular and buy it, I make my own lists and stick to them (for the most part, HAHA - I always tend to spend a little more than I plan...) - I just read because it's fun to see other makeup enthusiasts interact and I stalk MAC when collections are set to release (which makes my friends and family think I'm nuts!) so it's nice to know I'm not alone!  I'm a HUGE makeup lover so figured I'd finally join in as I'm really excited about this collection![/COLOR]
newhere.gif
Welcome!

HellcatHoney

[COLOR=800080]hi! This is my first post - I'm actually kind of (really) nervous! I saw a lot of talk about guests on the Alluring Aqua thread and I guess I've never posted because I just get nervous - don't get me wrong, everyone always seems SO NICE but I feel like I'm just butting in on people's conversations and I've never really known how to jump in! I promise I don't read to find out what's popular and buy it, I make my own lists and stick to them (for the most part, HAHA - I always tend to spend a little more than I plan...) - I just read because it's fun to see other makeup enthusiasts interact and I stalk MAC when collections are set to release (which makes my friends and family think I'm nuts!) so it's nice to know I'm not alone!  I'm a HUGE makeup lover so figured I'd finally join in as I'm really excited about this collection![/COLOR]
newhere.gif
Welcome. Don't worry I was the same way. I learn so much from these ladies and gents.