MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Marsha Pomells

[COLOR=6600FF]Thank you both Nadine and Alexis! I love the look of DG and I hope, hope,hope it's a true lavender. I am still a little pissed it won't look like that photo above of Kelly wearing it where it appears more blueish silvery. Maybe we will get one that looks like that in a future collection. Who knows with MAC.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6633FF]OT: My baby boy Maurice passed away yesterday. I am beyond devastated. He would have been 15yrs young in August. He did suffer a major stroke and was paralyzed from the waist down, but he still managed to pull himself everywhere and was still playful and loving. I miss him so much.[/COLOR] :weep:
Poor Maurice, rest in peace you beautiful ball of fluff

Addict4MAC

Karen has sold me on Duchess quad, Peaches & Cream blush, and Bijou lipglass. I was getting Cranberry lip pencil for sure anyways. But that look she created...

heat.gif

Addict4MAC

Reading is fundamental. In all of my excitement, I forgot what Erin said about the release dates. It's even on page one!
th_crazy2.gif

Some info about the release dates thanks to @erine1881 :

''I just got confirmation, AGAIN, that this launches
-on counter EVERYWHERE on the 12th, so that means
-online (if MAC keeps it up) on the 5th and (again, if MAC stays true)
-for pros on the 3rd''

alexisweaver

Reading is fundamental. In all of my excitement, I forgot what Erin said about the release dates. It's even on page one!
th_crazy2.gif

Some info about the release dates thanks to @erine1881 :

''I just got confirmation, AGAIN, that this launches
-on counter EVERYWHERE on the 12th, so that means
-online (if MAC keeps it up) on the 5th and (again, if MAC stays true)
-for pros on the 3rd''
Yes, sorry and thank you Erin for the info!

alexisweaver

I wonder if Karen and T plan to post big collections up around the same time (or if they're given a time frame idk). This is excitingly overwhelming!

Monsy

all the swatches look so much nicer when Karen makes them, especially when you can see the whole look

I do not like temptalia's swatches at all, makes me want NOTHING