MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

rae_rae21

I agree @makeupqueen4 I do the same. So im not thinking of completely blasting it. But I will say that the dressmaker did not make the dress exactly as pictured. Waited until last minute to let me know she didn't have all the materials and ignored my request for a refund until paypal was involved.
Sounds perfect to me...she needs to be held accountable for her screw ups...but there's always a right and wrong way to go about it, and you've laid it all out perfectly.

mosha010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha010

He he he.

Just two lippies At this point.

Yada yada!!!! I just came back from my dress maker girl. She's awesome. And an ace. And I designed how I wanted my dressy to be and tomorrow I will pick out my fabric and pick out my lace exactly how I wanted it. And make my own veil.

On other knewwwsssss: I got my refund from the original dressmaker. Now should I still leave an awful review on etsy tho?

I'm glad everything is falling in place regarding the dress. But sad the coon costume won't happen, lol.
Coon make up option then?
ybeta2e3.jpg

Dolly Snow

I agree @makeupqueen4 I do the same. So im not thinking of completely blasting it. But I will say that the dressmaker did not make the dress exactly as pictured. Waited until last minute to let me know she didn't have all the materials and ignored my request for a refund until paypal was involved.
I am so sorry all that happened mosha! But so happy it is working out now!

MakeupQueen4

I think that sounds perfect and it's all true. Do it!

Beautybuyer

On other knewwwsssss: I got my refund from the original dressmaker. Now should I still leave an awful review on etsy tho?
I'm so happy you found a new person! Leave a bad review and get the bad taste out of your mouth so you can move on and warn others. I for one look for reviews before I purchase so I say GO FOR IT!!
finger.gif

thefbomb

Mines DG x 2 RH x 2 SP x 2 KYY Cheeky bugger Maybe jolly good MSF And maybe in synch in the special pkg but I already have it lol Canadian prices too
Making it rain! Haha I'm too scared to buy backups, I'm probably buying online and I'm afraid of not liking what I get..

mosha010

I am so sorry all that happened mosha! But so happy it is working out now!
Thank u dolly baby. I can go back to obsessing over makeups now. Actually no, I still got mad ish to do. It's less than a month away I gotta put together the memorial table for my grandpa and daddy. (Sads). Finish making the pompons I'm making. Tie ribbons on stuff. Coordinate the wedding suite. Limo. Go for hair trial. Do my roots yeah baby. Freak out over hair being too red/not red enough/random bridezilla moment. Etc etc. So if I'm mia for a bit and only log on in a jiffy and post one coonsie and bail out. It's only cause i left everything to the last minute and now it's catching up to me lols.

MakeupQueen4

Is there a home for broke makeup addicts? I want to know that my collection and I have a place to go when I'm old and gry and MAC is done snatching all my cash.