MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Beautybuyer

BAHHHHHHH NO RED!!!! well it would make this collection cheaper for me if they do that but im hoping for that peachy nude and a pink and a purple also no red please
Lol I hope not too!! I'm hoping it's pink and purples! I hoping it's that purple she's worn and a bright pink and that berry color in her website video!! We already know about the peach obviously lol

steaminghot

I don't see her having a red in her collection. But, her Mother may have two or three. Which would help with MAC's mandatory red per collection attitude.

MACina

This colour will definitely NOT work on all skin tones. I hate when they say that!

iagree.gif

nikkideevah

It could be four or five.. if you count the one in her hand and its not a dupe of whats sitting in front of her.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine
I really like the lipstick she was wearing there, so I might haul from this collection, even though I initially didn't like the idea. It looks a little dry, though.

Looks like a color that won't work on me :-(

OctoberViolet

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine
I really like the lipstick she was wearing there, so I might haul from this collection, even though I initially didn't like the idea. It looks a little dry, though.

Looks like a color that won't work on me :-(
Me either, lilinah! Bring on the purples.

cr8zy4MAC

Sorry but in that photo, I don't even think it's working for her lol

I don't think so either! That lipstick color might sell just because her name is attached to it, as well as it being an LE, but not too many people can pull that color off that well.

Even the header under her picture says a lot: Worst Beauty Looks From The 2014 Oscars Red Carpet (PICTURES)

They didn't think it looked to hot either: "Plus, this lip color is just washing her out and distracting from that gorgeous dress."

cr8zy4MAC

Some people are lucky that way. :)

I remember when Sephora's Tangerine Tango came out the year before. So many women were wanting to try it on, but not too many people can carry off that color too well.

With this year's release of Radiant Orchid, it will be more user friendly. Still though, I will do my own softened version ... something that will work for me nicely. :)

steaminghot

I can't wait for these. I will give her credit for try something not safe. I won't write it off until swatches. I use to think no colour fit me. I was so scared of colour. Now I embrace it. It is so much fun!

Spectacular

...yeah, count me in on those who aren't sure Kelly is pulling off that lipstick either. Sure, the edited photo looks great but the regular version...I think its because the powder under her eyes is so stark, I can see the powdery whiteness.

I also think the orange is so muted compared to the coolness of her hair and eyes that without blush she looks washed out.

Still, I gotta admit I'm curious to see what Kelly and her mum pull off with this collection. Maybe it'll be awesome, but yeah...I have a feeling deeper skin tones may not get too much love.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't think so either! That lipstick color might sell just because her name is attached to it, as well as it being an LE, but not too many people can pull that color off that well.

Even the header under her picture says a lot: Worst Beauty Looks From The 2014 Oscars Red Carpet (PICTURES)

They didn't think it looked to hot either: "Plus, this lip color is just washing her out and distracting from that gorgeous dress."
Those sites & blogs will say anything...

I don't think the colour looks that bad on her, it's just that her lips look so dry, that's what's puttig me off.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by Kristin Bacon

LOVE it kinda reminds me on runway hit a bit. it looks like a retro matte. WILL BE MINE

WOW you are good, that was the first thing that came to my mind "RUNWAY HIT" it also looks like it could be a tinge lighter that Runway Hit. I am passing on it. My Runway Hit lipple has only been used 4 times. It was one of my picks to put in my makeup bag to get more use.

Kat Evans

I think it would look better with a little shine. I love her but that picture isn't doing her any favors. :(