MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Whitneyallison

KYY, DG, RH, SP, In synch, Jolly Good, Cheeky Bugger, Peaches & Cream, and MAYBE Refresh.
Yeah.. This is gonna be a big haul.
holysheep.gif

Cheeky Bugger reminds me of Royal Sunset... which is the ish on me..
heart.gif

kimibos

Im kind of sad by the colors of the blushes. they are pretty, im getting them, but i was picturing something different based on the descriptions. Mac really sucks at descriptions now.
ohboy.gif

novocainedreams

Beejesus 11 pages of catching up...
thud.gif
Did anyone notice that T. says the blushes are $22, not $29...I probably missed someone mentioning this...

Now P&C is similar to SB, which I have...but it's so pretty...so is Cheeky Bugger...someone tell me NO.

And while you're at it tell me no to either of the MSF's.

rae_rae21

Im kind of sad by the colors of the blushes. they are pretty, im getting them, but i was picturing something different based on the descriptions. Mac really sucks at descriptions now.
ohboy.gif
I can't believe I'm saying this..but I'm skipping both blushes (as of now...that is subject to change though)!

Dolly Snow

Beejesus 11 pages of catching up...:thud: Did anyone notice that T. says the blushes are $22, not $29...I probably missed someone mentioning this... Now P&C is similar to SB, which I have...but it's so pretty...so is Cheeky Bugger...someone tell me NO. And while you're at it tell me no to either of the MSF's.
The blush price was mentioned lol and it changed a few minds too. Don't buy the blush or MSFs....did it help? :haha:

CrimsonQuill157

Beejesus 11 pages of catching up...:thud: Did anyone notice that T. says the blushes are $22, not $29...I probably missed someone mentioning this... Now P&C is similar to SB, which I have...but it's so pretty...so is Cheeky Bugger...someone tell me NO. And while you're at it tell me no to either of the MSF's.
No blush no MSFs... Bad :p

HellcatHoney

I was going through my overly long list and it hit me why the crap am I getting Sharon's pallet when I have the naked pallets. I think I'm good on neutral shadows. So now I have to figure out where to spend that $44. Lol

BrknFlwr85

I think I'm just going to get Cheeky Bugger blush from this collection and call it a day. Is that absolutely insane?

I put money aside for the lippies and a few other things, but there's so much other stuff I want to get this summer. I really want a new pair of Ray-Ban's and now that I finally got a bit of meat on my bones, I could really use some new shorts. I hope I don't regret skipping the lippies too much, but I can always just pick up the new nyx macaron lippies and finally try the butter lipsticks.

rocksteadybaby

Im kind of sad by the colors of the blushes. they are pretty, im getting them, but i was picturing something different based on the descriptions. Mac really sucks at descriptions now. :eek:hboy:
What the Fuckery is up with Mac? I notice that too I don't even go by their descriptions anymore they've been so off lately.

SydVicious

ohboy.gif
Even the name peaches and cream suggests something different than what it looks like (according to the swatches we have seen). You really can't count on the descriptions at all.