MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

LauraLara

I may just need to join the DG train the closet lavender like color I have is digitalis liptar. I might be able to rock this..might My bf did this for me for AA I jotted a list down of what I wanted, rushed  to work and at ten am he texts me saying "Congrats! your orders been placed sweetie" he was going on and on about how excited he was. It warmed my heart that's for sure. It also works out that he works from home.
Rock it girl! Rock the !$&@ out of it! Worst case scenario you have the perfect ombre component to wear with pastel pink. WORST case scenario. And your BF is awesome lol

pretty_melody

My husband runs a public business so he would try but he is easily distracted. He would be chatting up customers and if anybody wanted to rent a moving truck I would be SOL because he would need the computer.
awww he try's so that's super adorable in itself just sucks that it's not convenient.

BrknFlwr85

I was so set on skipping everything except Cheeky Bugger after seeing swatches/reviews, but I'm starting to change my mind. I think I might attempt to order all of the lippies online and if they don't work for me, I'm sure I will be able to get rid of them easily. I would like to go in store, but my bf is having oral surgery on the 5th and I have to be there with him.

Rinstar

I want to see everything in person. I def want KYY, maybe DG. I am so so on RH now. I might back 2 MAC for Sweet & Sour instead. It seems like more what I want. I also am interested in the blushes, Sharon's quad and Ruby patent polish!!

erine1881

My mom got the wrong tooth drilled once, and from then on she was terrified. So, of course I inherited the fear from her. I used to scream and cry about the dentist. Now I just take 1/4 of what they give me, my mom drives me, I fall asleep and they put a block in my mouth and go to work. That nightmare sounds absolutely terrifying. Were you afraid of pulling your teeth out when you were a kid? I was.
I thought they were gonna crown the wrong teeth! I thought for sure it was different teeth that was causing the problems, and they said it wasn't, so once they crowned to the two, i was sure they were wrong and that I'd have to go back and get em done again. When i was younger i remember when i had a loose tooth my mom said she wanted to look at it. I was afraid she was gonna try and pull it out, and she said she wouldn't. She lied. When i showed her she pushed on it, and ever since then i never tried to pull em out, i just let em fall out in their own.

Beautybuyer

I thought they were gonna crown the wrong teeth! I thought for sure it was different teeth that was causing the problems, and they said it wasn't, so once they crowned to the two, i was sure they were wrong and that I'd have to go back and get em done again. When i was younger i remember when i had a loose tooth my mom said she wanted to look at it. I was afraid she was gonna try and pull it out, and she said she wouldn't. She lied. When i showed her she pushed on it, and ever since then i never tried to pull em out, i just let em fall out in their own.
OMG when I was like idk 7?8? My mom did that to me too. It was half way there and she pulled it out. That day I learned my mother was a liar lol

queenblenda

after looking into this collection more and seeing swatches I'm happy i went all out with AA might go for one lipstick but nothings really speaking to me " yes make up talks to me"
girlhaha.gif

smileyt06

after looking into this collection more and seeing swatches I'm happy i went all out with AA might go for one lipstick but nothings really speaking to me " yes make up talks to me"
girlhaha.gif
I def agree. Kelly yum yum can't be too far from CYY or any MAC pink, one looks like riri boy or close enough and the other two look like lime crimes coquette and cosmopop lol

queenblenda

I def agree. Kelly yum yum can't be too far from CYY or any MAC pink, one looks like riri boy or close enough and the other two look like lime crimes coquette and cosmopop lol
kelly yum yum is suppose to be a satin and less neon i believe but like you said once on the lips doubt there would be much difference form others in my stash of pinks from mac might try to get the nude but not gonna stress on this collection
fluffy.gif
haha

crystalunicorn

I def agree.  Kelly yum yum can't be too far from CYY or any MAC pink, one looks like riri boy or close enough and the other two look like lime crimes coquette and cosmopop lol
I agree they do look pretty similar to limecrime's lipsticks lol, but I think MAC's lipstick formulas are better. Limecrime lipsticks feel and look like thick melted crayon on me lol.

LMarie21

My list is still Dodgy Girl (2), Riot House, Strip Poker and Cranberry lipliner. I seriously hope it won't be difficult to get this when it launches lol...