MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

staceface

Erine you are normally the authority on these matters, have you heard anything about a uk release date?:eyelove:

maybeline46

I hate it in the fat form! It sucks!
Why do you say it sucks? I haven't tried this one before so I don't have any experience. I was just going off of the swatches I saw of it. Please share why you feel this way. I'd love to know what to expect! Thanks!

erine1881

Erine you are normally the authority on these matters, have you heard anything about a uk release date?:eyelove:
Most likely July, as international collections are usually the following month as the US.
Why do you say it sucks? I haven't tried this one before so I don't have any experience.  I was just going off of the swatches I saw of it.  Please share why you feel this way.  I'd love to know what to expect! Thanks!
It dries out quickly, you can't get a thin line, you can't do a proper winged liner, the tip is so short and fat that it has no give... The regular one is much better, and even that one isn't all that great.

Dolly Snow

Most likely July, as international collections are usually the following month as the US. It dries out quickly, you can't get a thin line, you can't do a proper winged liner, the tip is so short and fat that it has no give... The regular one is much better, and even that one isn't all that great.
Don't forget a bit messy too

MissAileen

I used to hardly ever wear nudes and pale lip colors because I felt washed out in them, but I have been coming around to them more and more.
same here, but now that's all i really love! ;) we can make it werrrrk.
cheerleader.gif

mac-obsessed

So is anyone thinking that melt darling might be a dupe for DG? I'm kinda worried DG might make my teeth look a lil yellow. :/