MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MandyVanHook

I'm really crossing my fingers. I know I might have to make some work with a lip liners thou
I will for sure, but I don't mind that at all. Speaking of liners, what is everyone planning to wear with Dodgy Girl? I still can't decide. I think it's just going to be one that I have to play around with and see what works.

rocksteadybaby

Here's a blurb by Kelly off her site: http://www.kellyosbourne.com/story/our-mac-line-is-here/
Damn that photo of her I love the way she looks in RH
th_drool.gif

Marsha Pomells

I am looking forward to NO RETURNS policy. Just like in the lovely Europe. Once you walk out the store door with that product there is no going back. You are stuck with it. 
I love no returns, depending on the item. But if it's for makeup, that shouldn't be allowed AT ALL. I don't like price increases, my bank doesn't like it, my bank card doesn't like and millions of people don't like it. Why should I have to pay extra for someone who had a splurge on AA, hates the colour pay off and returns every single item... SELL THEM OR GIVE THEM AWAY FOR **** SAKES
:agree: I keep seeing so many people post on IG "I bought too much stuff and I need the money so I'm returning everything". If you didn't have the money to buy makeup, why did you buy it in the first place? I've also seen "Youtubers" buy a whole collection to swatch just for the "views" it's ridiculous. Especially when they complain about the colors/finishes of the products when there are REVIEWS available way before the collection released. :censored:
I seen a YouTube video recently, a woman bought nearly everything in the collection FROM THE STORE. She didn't order it online or anything. Filmed her haul, swatched everything and said that she was disappointed with the collection and was returning EVERYTHING. WHY THE HELL DIDNT SHE SWATCH IN STORE BEFORE BUYING??? GRRRRR
From Temptalia.com It looks sooooo pink. I have VG Nicki2 so I dunno if I need DG. Now I'm in doubt..
Guess what... SKIP. The collection is becoming a massive skip for me... I know I can't pull of St Germain and Nicki WAS roughly the same skin tone as me before she started bleaching or whatever she's doing to lighten her skin
I agree, although I see no difference between them and those who buy ridiculous amounts for the sole purpose of re-selling.  I get it if you buy and return/sell something you weren't able to swatch  because you couldn't get to a store or perhaps a b/u you decide you don't need...but selling your 5 "b/u's" for $40 plus and worst of all when some of those products are still available in some places (like many girls on IG) is ridiculous.
I noticed that a lot on eBay. I paid £15 for Heroine etc... Someone sells for £25 excluding postage. Or anything that's a pro product, I see going for stupid money when you can go to the PRO store and get it for x amount of £££s. If I got BUs of something, I ask friends or family if they want it. Otherwise I'll sell it at a price I see fit. I'm not looking for profit if I sell something Example: I'm selling my Lilly White pigment for £20 including packaging to UK buyers only (I'm not selling it really - I love that pigment) I've seen that pigment go for £45.
I have seen people return after 3 YEARS. yes because she changed her mind.  :nono:
Is that even possible??? That's a piss take, what the hell has she been doing with that product for 3 years???
**cue Lion King soundtrack** Ciiiiiiircleee of Liiiiiiiifeeee
I started to hum the song when I saw this post Anyway... Demi rant over

rocksteadybaby

I will for sure, but I don't mind that at all. Speaking of liners, what is everyone planning to wear with Dodgy Girl? I still can't decide. I think it's just going to be one that I have to play around with and see what works.
Mandy you are going to tell me which lip liners I need for these lippys ..Since you have 25 colors to choose from
girlhaha.gif

OctoberViolet

My list is small. Just DG and KYY. That's it! Money saved for the next collection.
2cents.gif

Well, let me just say if Strip Poker ends up in my cart during the excitement of ordering, well then...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Marsha Pomells

:frenz: [COLOR=6666FF]Sisters for the Fall collections & dark lippies!!!!! I love the Fall/Early Winter collections best.[/COLOR]
I can't wait for dark lipsticks... I wear dark lipsticks no matter the season, cos I can always brighten it up with dazzleglass or a random lipgloss