MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

jchait

Guess I'm going to have to get myself some provigil!

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/army-security-forces/how-do-soldiers-keep-awake-187/

Wolverina

Ladies I'm not sure where the place is for this but I am having major stash anxiety. I have way too many items, they are barely organized and I end up losing and misplacing stuff all the time. Additionally when I need things I can never find them. I hate having my stuff rolling around in bins. I'm wondering how to make it all more convenient because my makeup is everywhere, cluttering up the room and making me stressed. Any suggestions or thoughts as to where I can find solutions? Thanks so much!!

allthingsglam

Ladies I'm not sure where the place is for this but I am having major stash anxiety. I have way too many items, they are barely organized and I end up losing and misplacing stuff all the time. Additionally when I need things I can never find them. I hate having my stuff rolling around in bins. I'm wondering how to make it all more convenient because my makeup is everywhere, cluttering up the room and making me stressed. Any suggestions or thoughts as to where I can find solutions? Thanks so much!!
Muji drawer made my life so much easier

mousygiggles

On the quick and cheap side, there is Sterilite from WalMart or Target, Ikea has a popular drawer, and then there is the clear cubes. I have the Sterilite drawers and the clear cube.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite...bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&findingMethod=p13n

meker

From Temptalia.com It looks sooooo pink. I have VG Nicki2 so I dunno if I need DG. Now I'm in doubt..
Makes me doubt too bwcause I have vgn2 and saint germain and just swatched both on my lips and hate it so im not sure if ill like DG and that was all my list consisted of.

User38

oy.. I just posted a part of my mac/ mac mix stash on Name that lippie thread.. it's a mess. And I am still in flux.. moving and relocating again. so it might never be fixed at this rate. lol.

gotta roll with it tho

PixieDancer

Come join us here... We are all dealing with these same issues and offer up support and advice!
http://www.specktra.net/t/185789/resolution-low-buy-2014-who-wants-to-play

LauraLara

I know how you feel :( with me it's clothes and shoes. I've been getting better at selling the more stylish stuff on eBay (for waaaaay cheaper than I got it, but it's nice to get a few bucks back) and bringing it to goodwill. I would go to goodwill more but I'm afraid I'll do some thrift shopping and undo my progress. As for what I have left I've made it more fun by organizing by type and color. For the makeup I also logged it all into my computer so I can just use the find function and know what I have, that way I don't accidentally buy something twice (it has happened). With my lip tars I even have pictures listed with each name in alphabetical order. And everything is labeled in plastic tubs in English or Spanish (the English speaking side of my family doesn't wear makeup, so mostly spanish). In my house, if you don't know what a ceja is then you probably don't care what it looks like lol

jenise

The Alex from ikea ! Or maybe a helmer if your looking for something cheaper. Then you can get all clear organizers from places like ikea, container store, and even target for pretty good prices

Wolverina

Thank you so much for all the suggestions! I just went through an ugly break up and I'm trying to get my stuff in an easily transportable state but it just seems so overwhelming- clothes shoes and purses included

allthingsglam

Thank you so much for all the suggestions! I just went through an ugly break up and I'm trying to get my stuff in an easily transportable state but it just seems so overwhelming- clothes shoes and purses included
I understand my handbag collection is out of control I need tips myself on how to get it organize i got totes full of baggs they taking over lol

Wolverina

I understand my handbag collection is out of control I need tips myself on how to get it organize i got totes full of baggs they taking over lol
Yes! My years in Rockabilly culture demanded a purse for every occasion- I am drowning in them

AutumnMoon

Break ups where you have to move your stuff are the WORST. I just went through that 3 years ago. I'm still finding that I left stuff behind. :shock:

Ajigglin

Talk to [@]PixieDancer[/@]. She did some epic organizing recently.