MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Ajigglin

I don't handle compliments well, never know what to say... but I've been reading each of your responses to my post and I have to thank you all for being so supportive! I love you guys!!! I can't tell you how much it means to me, and today is my birthday, so it's an incredible birthday present for you all to recognize and reinforce everything I've done. Thank you x1,000,000!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can be there for you all too like you've been there for me!!!
Happy personal new year!

rocksteadybaby

610cb7ab_image.jpeg
I like the way these swatches look :eyelove: The earlier ones not so much looked really chalky

*First post. Hi everyone!!!*

I think I will play it safe with the lipsticks and only purchase Kelly Yum Yum. Dodgy girl is absolutely gorgeous though. . .and keeps calling my name, like many of you have stated!

I am a blush gal so of course Peaches & Cream and Cheeky Bugger (love that name) shall be mine.

mercede466

:welcome:
*First post.  Hi everyone!!!* I think I will play it safe with the lipsticks and only purchase Kelly Yum Yum.  Dodgy girl is absolutely gorgeous though. . .and keeps calling my name, like many of you have stated! I am a blush gal so of course Peaches & Cream and Cheeky Bugger (love that name) shall be mine.

Dolly Snow

*First post.  Hi everyone!!!* I think I will play it safe with the lipsticks and only purchase Kelly Yum Yum.  Dodgy girl is absolutely gorgeous though. . .and keeps calling my name, like many of you have stated! I am a blush gal so of course Peaches & Cream and Cheeky Bugger (love that name) shall be mine.
:welcome:

Vineetha

They look so much better in that pic but she also looks pale. All of these are going to look amazing on pale beauties.
yeah! Though these swatches look make the shades look much more universally appealing, I think these appear to be a touch more pigmented in these photos than they actually are !
sigh.gif

lipstickaddict

Seems like these swatches are all over the place color wise. The best bet for these babies is to definitely try in store---at least for the lighter ones like SP and RH.

rocksteadybaby

Seems like these swatches are all over the place color wise. The best bet for these babies is to definitely try in store---at least for the lighter ones like SP and RH.
I think your right but I don't want to deal with the craziness in the store. I'm just going to take my chances and try to get the online