MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

mosha010

hollllllyyyy crapp!!!!! wow good luck! post pics of that dresses after the big day.. is the wedding in new york?
Yup! Were doing something small tho... A ceremony and a lunch w the fam. At night prob hanging at the rooftop of the hotel were staying for the night .. Nothing major but now my family is coming his family is coming. Everyone rsvpd lol. It's getting a lil out of hand. Aahhhh fk it. Winging it for the most part really.

MandyVanHook

I have Cranberry Lip Pencil from many many years ago!
bigheart.gif
As long as MAC has not changed the formula or colour since it was discontinued then my swatches should be accurate. From what I’ve seen of T’s & Karen’s swatches of Sharon’s Cranberry & my original, they look identical!
yes.gif

Here are my swatches! I am NW13
heart.gif

Cranberry (Outdoors, No Flash)

(Outdoors No Flash)

Cranberry (Indoors, No Flash)

Indoors, No Flash (Sorry about the poor quality)

I also did a comparison of Cranberry with the most similar lip pencil from my collection which was ‘In Anticipation’ Pro Longwear Lip Pencil which is on the mainline. They are similar overall although they have differences, which in my opinion warrants having both
girlhaha.gif

• In Anticipation has silver microshimmer, Cranberry is matte & I prefer a matte finish.
  • In Anticipation is much more pink & almost raspberry coloured, while Cranberry is more muted & like a dusky rose.
  • In Anticipation is much creamier & smoother to apply, however that’s due to its PLW formula and Cranberry’s Formula is typical of MAC Lip Pencil, a bit drier when applying but very long wearing. My Cranberry pencil applies very evenly, no patchiness, very opaque & doesn’t dry out the lips, well not my lips anyway.
Here are the swatches:

Cranberry on the left & In Anticipation on the right (Outdoors, No Flash)

Here are the ends of the pencils

I love Cranberry sooooo much
heart.gif
it’s one of my favourite lip pencils & I’m buying two backups when The Osbournes releases as I have very little of my original left & I wear it a lot
heart2.gif
My favourite way to wear Cranberry is with MAC Lovelorn dabbed on top; it looks so beautiful combined with the lustre formula, it makes my lips more hydrated & smooth. Here is a blurry pic:

Cranberry with Lovelorn (Outdoors, No Flash)

Anyway, I hope this helps people make their decision on whether to get Cranberry
wavey.gif
Thanks for this comparison! I have In Anticipation, so I was wondering how close they would be. I definitely think I still need Cranberry!

blondie929

Yup! Were doing something small tho... A ceremony and a lunch w the fam. At night prob hanging at the rooftop of the hotel were staying for the night .. Nothing major but now my family is coming his family is coming. Everyone rsvpd lol. It's getting a lil out of hand. Aahhhh fk it. Winging it for the most part really.
sounds perfect to me! i never wanted like a kim k wedding!

NaomiH

So happy for you two! Can't wait to see pics of the wedding, I'm sure you're going to look super mega incredibly gorgeous.

mosha010

So happy for you two! Can't wait to see pics of the wedding, I'm sure you're going to look super mega incredibly gorgeous.
You Guys are gonna make me cry. I'm super sentififfff lately

MissAileen

I can't believe I'm saying this about the weekend.. but I'm ready for it to end lol.. TOO READY for this collection to launch this week
yahoo.gif