MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

mpurek

I was looking at the Kelly lipsticks and while the page was loading the 'Add to Bag' button was there but then it changed to 'Coming Soon' - I had a mini heart attack.

breatheonbeat

Lauren Conrad
during the AA launch, i started watching laguna beach and the hills. i've only ever known her because of her clothing lines. i was all 'i hate mtv' when laguna beach etc were on, but after grad school... all i wanted to watch were shows like that

everyone in my grad program watched trashy reality tv all the time. its like the only place we didn't have to think.

i'm watching dexter right now though... season 4. marathoning.

blondie929

and i totally feel al you guys who have those mini heart attacks when u refresh and see add to bag and a second later it says coming soon

stirfryedshana

...can him and Mitch just go out.....
Right? I seriously get the feeling they maybe tried dating before when they were younger. Either that or Mitch didn't want to take it any further because he was afraid of losing their friendship. I mean Scott sounded pretty knowledgeable on that one question in the relationship advice episode of Superfruit! When I first saw them on TSO I definitely thought him and Scott were together!

thefbomb

Canadian site still show lipsticks as coming soon, I'm in toronto so we are passed 12am. I'll be excited whenever it launches