MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

honey on boost

I really want to stay up but I am starting a new job tomorrow and I need to be up early to stalk tickets for Jayz and Beyonce On the Run tour... OOOO my wallet is going to hate me for the next 24 hrs lol
Good luck with the collection, new job and the tickets! Definitely an exciting day for you.
goood luckk
Ty Hun!
I am on the same boat girl.... I want to sleep to be nice and rested but idk if that will happen lol
Lol let's face it.. We're not getting any sleep.

stirfryedshana

You're so lucky! So glad they were fine with it. And thanks so much I hope they'll be too *fingerscrossed* and hahhaa yes that'd be perfect! Thanks for reminding me that I NEED to go to one
If you ever need to talk you can always PM me! I know how hard it can be holding such a heavy secret from your family.

MissAileen

Kelly just tweeted this
@KellyOsbourne
Mine & @MrsSOsbourne @MACcosmetics collections launch June 2nd & should be available in all stores by the 12th! Get it while you still can!
yahoo.gif
yesss

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
not yet- i thought i would end up with store credit for sephora, but they refunded my card... i still wanted some of the AA shadows, so i figured money from makeup can still go back to makeup... its still on my list though :)
but i got the glitter and ice how beautiful powder... and it is amazing!!
Yay, I'm glad you love it!! It's really awesome. I'm sure you'll love Olympia as well, thankfully it's permanent so you can take your time :)

breatheonbeat

Yay, I'm glad you love it!! It's really awesome. I'm sure you'll love Olympia as well, thankfully it's permanent so you can take your time :)
that was exactly my thinking lol... this is the last limited release i am interested in for a while, so lots of time for permanent!!