MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

LiliV

I know what u mean I do that too with these kinda collections cuz that minute or two it take u to type in all your cc info could mean you lose your stuff lmao
That makes me SO nervous, the past 2 collections I forgot to hit "save info" so I had to reenter at checkout I was like ahhhh!!

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by LiliV

I checked like 5 times already to be sure my payment info is saved correctly on the site so I can just check out super quick! lol

LOL strange you said that because I just did that and found out that my card I had saved was expired. I had to update it and save it but for some reason I keep checking it ( 3 times already ) just to make sure.

lipstickaddict

It's only 10pm here, so I'm betting I could set my alarm and get some shut eye---I am guessing that it will be hours before it launches. Hard to know I guess, but based on previous patterns...

MissAileen

RiRi Boy was my go-to lippy last summer...here I am wearing it at the JT and Jayz Concert last summer (excuse how tired I look - I literally just got back from vacation and then it was the concert as soon as I got home lol)...I am hoping Dodgy Girl can be like how RiRi Boy was for me last summer lol
heart2.gif

*(I'm a C4 in Studio Fix and used Fashion Boost to line it with...)
Too pretty!!

Dolly Snow

RiRi Boy was my go-to lippy last summer...here I am wearing it at the JT and Jayz Concert last summer (excuse how tired I look - I literally just got back from vacation and then it was the concert as soon as I got home lol)...I am hoping Dodgy Girl can be like how RiRi Boy was for me last summer lol :heart2:  *(I'm a C4 in Studio Fix and used Fashion Boost to line it with...)
you're adorable

jedichick26

RiRi Boy was my go-to lippy last summer...here I am wearing it at the JT and Jayz Concert last summer (excuse how tired I look - I literally just got back from vacation and then it was the concert as soon as I got home lol)...I am hoping Dodgy Girl can be like how RiRi Boy was for me last summer lol :heart2:  *(I'm a C4 in Studio Fix and used Fashion Boost to line it with...)
Beautiful! Ririboy is my favorite lipstick =)

lkillie

I believe I only want two lipsticks. I can't really justify buying anything else, I don't think I'd wear any of the other stuff.

mel33t

Everything says "Coming soon" for me. I'm thinking this is going to launch soon...hopefully... Literally having dreams of this collection