MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

queenblenda

lmao.gif
girlhaha.gif
sorry my brain had a spasm

mel33t

On Instagram people are saying that it won't be out until 8am pst? Any confirmation?
I don't think we know what time...but that's pretty late. That's 11 for us Eastern gals...I was hoping for something in the 7-8 range so I don't have to be at work and potentially miss it.

Beautybuyer

I can't remember what release it was, but it said coming soon for almost a week. Was it Cindy S.?
A lot will say coming soon for dayssssssssss. And it's always late night. I remember a couple early glitches and mac saying we hacked them lol I can't remember which collection that was! It wasn't even that long ago I think chenman came out late morning but that was ages ago now lol maybe I bought a restock too lol it was easier back then

LiliV

I don't think we know what time...but that's pretty late. That's 11 for us Eastern gals...I was hoping for something in the 7-8 range so I don't have to be at work and potentially miss it.
Yeah 11 EST is a really random time I don't think it would be that either

queenblenda

And it's always late night. I remember a couple early glitches and mac saying we hacked them lol I can't remember which collection that was! It wasn't even that long ago
it was the rihanna summer collection i believe can those "hackers" help us out this time around?
SOS.gif