MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

After lurking Specktra for awhile I figured I'd finally join, without you all I would have missed this collection launching! I got Kelly Yum Yum, Dodgy Girl and Riot House. I really hope I don't regret not getting Strip Poker too! I look forward to talking makeup and stalking Mac launches with you! :)
Welcome to Specktra!

michelle79

I don't think I even like this collection and didn't want anything. Yet I stayed up all night stalking. And got strip poker and cheeky bugger. WTF is wrong with me whyyyyyy. Plus I got heaux
ssad.gif
Heaux from the Rihanna collection?

singer82

I've never stayed up like this for a collection! It was just so hyped I expected the worst. It's now light outside and I have to close at work so off to bed I go. Happy shopping everyone! It was fun! :)

NaomiH

(i also used code TXT that they sent me for signing up for MAC texts for free shipping and upgraded to second day shipping for only 5 bucks)
They offer free standard shipping everyday and I think 2nd day is always 5 bucks for future reference. :)

LiliV

Naaa. It is because that one launched when everyone NOT stalking here expected it to. Many swear by Ts word and she posted the 5th. This will piss people off on MAC's FB.
I also think it's bc this one launched at 7 EST. I was totally thinking 9-930

IAmakeupaddict

Made a 2nd order and now I have all of Kelly's lippies. Don't even know why as I don't know that Strip Poker and Riot House will work on me but the packaging. Oh, the packaging. And the names. And the limited edition. Sigh.