MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Selina408

I don't even want to add up how much this collection is gonna cost me...I might have to start selling drugs. Anyone want any? Haha

MACina

avu3a3en.jpg
Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!

I will only get stuff from Kelly' s Collection!

MRV

Thank you for the info!
smiles.gif
Ok, Strip Poker is a nude, not the light orange one. I'm going for Dodgy Girl and Riot House (KKY maybe), Kelly's MSF, and the blush probably, and maybe the e/s duo and quad.

As for Sharon, I like the sound of French Kiss and Bijou, lip liner, the quad, and especially the MSF! The blush maybe. I'm not sure if both of these blushes are the best on me as they are on the pink side.

ohmissdee

OH! I'm excited for this collection! I hope they do some wild and bold colors! Kelly's fashion and make up has been on point lately.

dancewithme

Also, 'Morning Mr. Magpie' is a Radiohead song. And of course, magpies have several interesting myths, but perhaps in this case, the most relevant is that like all of us make-up junkies... they want all the shiny goodies!
I don't know if it's Britain specific, but if you see a lone magpie, you need to say 'Good morning Mr Magpie - how is your wife?' or you'll get bad luck!

singer82

Lol that's what I said! Was loving the sound of the quad till that part. I only liked the sound of the first two colors. So wont know till swatches. Sharons quad actually sounds nice too.
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Shadowy Lady!:shock: again :eek: :lol: what...no Carbon :haha: